• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shizuoka japan

Comment

Hawaii....

Comment

South Padre Island on a Tuesday afternoon in April. Zero mother****ers in town or on the beach. All mine.

Comment

When you planning on going?.

Dublin compared to Porto is literally laughable.

Comment

Back to Jamaica, been 6 times, great weather, cheap weed, very cheap booze,peeps are chilled as fuk and over the counter prescription shizzle. Dun ln waterfalls are awesome too.

Or Australia up by Cairns had a good laugh there, Sydneys awesome for nightlife too, Kibgs Cross was hilarious...

Comment

Minnesota when the new vikings stadium is built. Warm(ish) September Sunday night watching the scum of wisconsin beaten to a pulp. Then a joint and a wank and back home to old blighty

Comment

Probably any tropical island. The moment you step out of the plane in a place like Hawaii the air just hits you and you feel rejuvenated.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Bora bora looks amazing. I'm not a fan of the North American lifestyle so if Americans love it, I might hate it lol.
                  I dunno, I've yet to hear anyone speak badly of their time in Ireland.

Some people saying it's expensive but I'm not sure about that, dollar is at a 12 year high against the euro right now.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 03-21-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Seychelles (Relax, snorkel etc...) and Zimbabwe (Volunteer work with lion cubs and what not).

Comment

Working...
                    X