Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather always been jealous of Oscar De La Hoya?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar is the fighter thats easy to love .
    Floyd is the opposite and he knows it.

His biggest critics. Get on him cause its obvious
    What floyd has done . He used the media to make it seem like he is
    Greater then he really is in his career vs has beens and flat footers and out weigheted or in experienced fighters.
    Beat ghosts and old shanes and quitters like ortiz.
    Its pretty much a hyped up mexican coming off a style win
    Same old same old

Guy had an easy career paved for him

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      de la hoya not only has more money but he also has class, and is an american icon. while mayweather has to walk around with 20+ people and 100k in cash just to feel sane. no matter what floyd has or wears he still looks like the guy that parks my car.
      Dlh is not an American icon, lmmfao. Clown.

Comment

Did u see what Oscar was saying on all access how hell he relived once cAnelo finally beats Floyd? Oscar is bitter as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Oscar is the fighter thats easy to love .
          Floyd is the opposite and he knows it.

His biggest critics. Get on him cause its obvious
          What floyd has done . He used the media to make it seem like he is
          Greater then he really is in his career vs has beens and flat footers and out weigheted or in experienced fighters.
          Beat ghosts and old shanes and quitters like ortiz.
          Its pretty much a hyped up mexican coming off a style win
          Same old same old

Guy had an easy career paved for him
          And Chavez and Camacho were in their prime too? Vargas was a hype job. When you think about it Oscar and Floyd had the same career. Oscar might of had more big fights but he also was a draw from his first pro fight.

Comment

Make no mistake about it. Dlh's story with his mom, Gold Medal, fast hands, ko power at the lower weights, and looks garnered him rock star status early in his career.

Dlh at any time of his career is not as good as Floyd, but he is more beloved, while Floyd will probably be more appreciated when he retires.

Comment

Dude seriously please stop.

Floyd is at the top and is the best there is.

You are the pure definition of a hater

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                Dude seriously please stop.

Floyd is at the top and is the best there is.

You are the pure definition of a hater
                How am I? Mayweather is my second favorite fighter I'm bitter but not a hater

Comment

Although Mayweather hams it up himself, I think he has always had disdain for Oscar's false persona.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Make no mistake about it. Dlh's story with his mom, Gold Medal, fast hands, ko power at the lower weights, and looks garnered him rock star status early in his career.

Dlh at any time of his career is not as good as Floyd, but he is more beloved, while Floyd will probably be more appreciated when he retires.
                    dont forget handsomely good looks.

Girls went crazy for the golden boy

Comment

DLH over Mayweather its that simple. If there was any jealousy between the two (which I don't think there is) it would have to be over Golden Boy Promotions. That is something that will last, Mayweather promotions is only relevant because of Golden Boy. That being said there really isn't anything for Mayweather to be jealous of DLH for? He's currently at the top Oscar's time was before Mayweather, they fought a sort of cross roads fight Mayweather won, it's over. I could see maybe deep down inside ODLH being a little upset he couldn't keep pace with Mayweather but he should be happy he's still done better than most Mayweather's opponents and when he was already on the decline. No shame from both guys. They probably laugh all the way to the bank together when they discuss fights and after fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X