Apparently Jay-Z and Robert De Niro have beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Jay-Z and Robert De Niro have beef

http://news.ph.msn.com/entertainment...bert-de-niro-1

Short summary: De Niro claims Jay said he agreed to do a song for the Tribeca Film Festival, but never returned De Niro's calls. They were all at DiCaprio's birthday last year, and when Jay went to say hello to De Niro, apparently De Niro called him out in front of everyone, and they got heated. Interesting, funny stuff if you ask me.

De Niro is still the man. Sounds like Jay blew him off and got upset that De Niro called him out in front of everyone about it.

I expect "The Camel: The Life and times." with an executive producer credit for De Niro in the future.

Comment

"right next to de niro, but ill be hood fo eva."

Comment

Robert de Niro's waiting talking italian.

Comment

I can't wait for De Niro's Jay Z dis track.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            http://news.ph.msn.com/entertainment...bert-de-niro-1

Short summary: De Niro claims Jay said he agreed to do a song for the Tribeca Film Festival, but never returned De Niro's calls. They were all at DiCaprio's birthday last year, and when Jay went to say hello to De Niro, apparently De Niro called him out in front of everyone, and they got heated. Interesting, funny stuff if you ask me.

De Niro is still the man. Sounds like Jay blew him off and got upset that De Niro called him out in front of everyone about it.

Here he is right before he confronted Jay

Comment

Two massive egos in conflict.......

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Here he is right before he confronted Jay
                Lmao

De niros an old school boss, jay's a new school punk. Nuff said. Inb4 somebody gets their jimmies rustled. To agree to do something, then back out and not answer/return the calls is punk ****. Robert called him out like a boss.

Comment

Jay-Z should have done "you talking to me?"

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Lmao

De niros an old school boss, jay's a new school punk. Nuff said. Inb4 somebody gets their jimmies rustled. To agree to do something, then back out and not answer/return the calls is punk ****. Robert called him out like a boss.
                    I completely pictured the same thing as Dubbz. De Niro was probably huddled around a bunch of people, staring at Jay as he walks forward to say hey, with that expression and everything. Classic.

Would have been funny if Jay dropped the "You talkin' to me?" line on him though.

Comment

Working...
                    X