No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah Predictions & Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Of course he's in the right sport, he sparked out Amir Khan. Unless you are implying that it was an insignificant victory for Danny Garcia?
    No

Khan's a glass jawed hype job joke, beating him means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Well garcia SHOULD fight matthyse next

Can you imagine, just IMAGINE the outcry of butthurt on here if it was khan ducking matthyse?

We'd have multiple threads on it daily, every thread that mentioned khans name would be full of abuse that he's a cowardly ducker

But garcia gets a pass...

Why is that?
      Khan could fight Matthysse, Garcia, Peterson, Prescott, and then KO Mayweather. He'd still get hate. The hate he gets is up there with Floyd and Pacquiao.

If Garcia fights Matthysse next, I have no issues. If not, he's ducking like a BITCH.

Comment

Yeah assuming Garcia beats Judah and Lucas beats the cheater, he most definitely better fight Matthysse or it'll be a blatant duck. One of the worst ducks in recent times.

Comment

Rooting for Zab, so much talent he had/has. Hope his in the right mindset for one last push.

Comment

Danny makes zab quit IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Zab comes out and gets hyped up by the crowd...wins the first few rounds...and in the 5th round... BOOM...he gets caught by a right hand...not a left hook...a RIGH HAND(mark that down)....flash KD...gets back up and tries to ride his bike outta BK back to Vegas...Danny will be chasing his hoe ass around the Barclay's all night....but thats nothing new for NY's so called gangsters...Philly dudes have always chased them off their own blocks ...ask Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes snitch asses about Bo Baines and Sam Chrisitian...history will repeat itself in that sense

Zab should get stopped in 9....but I have a feeling he'll skate his ass off and make it to the finish line----Danny by UD
              perfect description right here. and as for quillin he will win by ko.

does anybody know if these fights are going to be on the same time as martinez?

Comment

I'm undecided on this bout.. I originally was hoping for a Zab victory to shut down Garcia, but kids starting to grow on me. He showed he has heart in that Khan fight (was being beat down before that nasty left hook). I think Zab will be more cautious for that blow though and avoid it, boxing himself to a very close UD victory (assuming we get a focused, more motivated Zab). But, like Philly said.. If he feels the power and gets on his bike, it's gonna be an ugly night in Brooklyn.

I'll be watching for that right hand too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post

Says the Martinez fight program will start 8:30 PM ET/PT, and the Garcia one will start 9 PM ET/PT.. Depending on the undercards they might go on at the same time. Sucks, now I might have to put the Garcia fight on record.. I'm not missing my boy Martinez's fight. Well, hopefully the undercard fights for Garcia-Judah will all go the distance..

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jloro

Says the Martinez fight program will start 8:30 PM ET/PT, and the Garcia one will start 9 PM ET/PT.. Depending on the undercards they might go on at the same time. Sucks, now I might have to put the Garcia fight on record.. I'm not missing my boy Martinez's fight. Well, hopefully the undercard fights for Garcia-Judah will all go the distance..
                    lol same here. hopefully we can watch Martinez and still catch the quillin and Garcia fights

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Well garcia SHOULD fight matthyse next

Can you imagine, just IMAGINE the outcry of butthurt on here if it was khan ducking matthyse?

We'd have multiple threads on it daily, every thread that mentioned khans name would be full of abuse that he's a cowardly ducker

But garcia gets a pass...

Why is that?
                      shut up hickey khan is ducking the entire 140lbs division atm

Comment

Working...
                      X