Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Srs silence is deafening....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Srs silence is deafening....

he hasnt popped a shot off towards proved PED using shane, not once.. anyone else find this odd?not a single video, interview or a statement! the very outspoken trainer has become unspoken.

I think it was about getting in Pacs head. while he's so busy with politics and movies and stuff.. and he really did expose pac is hiding something. he gave him more than enough time to recover from a test. i dont think manny is really confident he will win, i know mayweather is

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
      I think it was about getting in Pacs head. while he's so busy with politics and movies and stuff.. and he really did expose pac is hiding something. he gave him more than enough time to recover from a test. i dont think manny is really confident he will win, i know mayweather is
      You have got to be kidding !

Are you on Xylocaine bro?

Pac's accusers:

1. A convicted drug dealer

2. A Xylocaine user

3. A charged woman beater

4. Their moronic fans who go on accusing with no proof whatsoever

Comment

“It seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem, and it ended up killing the fight.”

-Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."

- Dan Rafael from ESPN

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesn’t go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But that’s what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."

- Thomas Hauser, HBO.com

“I don’t see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.”

- Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Manager/Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."

- Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didn’t he ask Marquez? Manny’s not on 'roids."

- James Toney, Multi division Champion

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.

- Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

- Roy Jones, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogig View Post
          You have got to be kidding !

Are you on Xylocaine bro?

Pac's accusers:

1. A convicted drug dealer

2. A Xylocaine user

3. A charged woman beater

4. Their moronic fans who go on accusing with no proof whatsoever

and what is manny a saint??no he's an adulteror,a liar,an accused ped user..and has moronic fans who think he can do no wrong and **** on floyd over articles that carry 0 proof

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
            and what is manny a saint??no he's an adulteror,a liar,an accused ped user..and has moronic fans who think he can do no wrong and **** on floyd over articles that carry 0 proof
            Larry you ain't winning that one. I love how you actually used the accused PED user as a label considering the people who are accusing him. Compared to that group Pac is a saint. Seriously, ex-addicts, ex-drug pushers, woman beaters (not just Roger), involved in shooting...not exactly a classy bunch. Adultory is one thing (act between two consenting adults), drugs and multiple acts of violence is another.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
              and what is manny a saint??no he's an adulteror...
              Infancy is to infants as adult is to adultery, its a stage of life.

Comment

mayweathers are all busy thinking of a way to get out of mosley fight..it takes all of them just to think of a good excuse

Comment

I consider it a blessing. Who really cares what they have to say.

Comment

The seniors are busy convincing Floyd to sign the contract. Im picturing the mayweathers are pulling Floyd jr from the closet just to sign the paper. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X