No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Golovkin Looked HORRIBLE Against Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Blah, blah, blah I don't give a toot what you think or Teddy thinks he is clearly a biased Yank who never wants to give a foreign fighter his fair shake. It's basically the same old crap an American is number one in the division so everyone he fights suddenly becomes world class that is how you rate fighters soon as the Yanks actually give the cruiserweight division some attention then you can say otherwise but fact remains your media ignores it tries to pretend it doesn't exist simply because you have no talent in that division. Teddy rambles a lot of crap, talking about firemen in a fight talk about fxcking cringe he got lucky to even be associated with Cus because as a trainer himself he was absolute dog shiet why else do you think he is commentating.
    He's said good things about some of GGG's other performances, but this particular performance was crap. Doesn't matter where the guy's from. It was his worst performance yet, at least among televised ones.

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      He's legendary in the biz... and you're... what? Assistant fry cook at Burger Planet?

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      What are you an assistant for sxcking someones dick on a boxing forum who doesn't give a crap about you
      Might be different if you were at least funny, but you just come across as yet another ignorant loser, mad because Atlas isn't pouring praise on your idol. And why should he? Your exalted leader had his worst ever performance. He should be called out for it. But that's ok Mr Fry Cook, it will be that much more hilarious when the luv of your life gets annihilated. It'll happen within 2 years tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        yeah because ggg was suppose to say this guy is a bum, he's too small for me. im gonna run thru him like nothing. please dont even waste your money buying this fight? lol.

its called marketing and promoting a fight. or does that only works when floyd does it?
        Actually GGG also said "he's too small for me"

April 24, 2016:

“I think he’s too small,” Golovkin said when asked by Fighthype.com if he would be willing to fight Brook at a catch-weight of 157lbs. “My focus is on 160 middleweight division. Kell Brook and evergbody are just trash talking. If he’s ready, of course, I’ll fight Canelo because he’s middleweight champion. My focus is on middleweight division and the belts in the middleweight division. I don’t feel I’m the next [Mike Tyson]. Too much. I’m Triple G, Gennady Golovkin.”

Well, there it is. Brook is too small for the likes of Golovkin. I guess Brook can forget about name dropping Golovkin’s name in the future because it looks like he’s saying it’s a no sale situation. Golovkin wants a real middleweight, not a big welterweight.

http://www.************.com/2016/04/208692/

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article24394.html

First he was too small, then he was his biggest test. Then they fight, and the blown WW really was his biggest test!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Brook would not only have made nelo look bad, he would have beat nelo
          And you could see that from the fights vs. Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, and Kevin Bizier? What gives you the impression that he would beat Canelo? Even Brook's win vs. Shawn Porter wasn't impressive! I haven't see anything to suggest Brook could beat Canelo. Now if Brook KOs Lara or Cotto, or beats Andrade, or J-Rock Williams, then I might make that statement. Winning 2 rounds vs. GGG doesn't make Brook fu*king Wolverine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            yeah, "same" height

Brook's 168 pounds means nothing, he has welterweight body frame.Broner was 157 on fightnight, heavier than Mosley, Oscar and =Margarito.But who taylored better for the welterweight division and physically stronger?

Use your brain dumb b1tch
            sambo I aint one of your crack hoes don't be calling me a *****

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              He's legendary in the biz... and you're... what? Assistant fry cook at Burger Planet?
              Misses Atlas, please get off the line!...

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                sambo I aint one of your crack hoes don't be calling me a *****
                This tiny man child stays angry...must be the rabies from eating at the Kennel.

Comment

• He just needs to give Kell Brook some credit. He made Gennady look sloppy in there at times. Brook was the stiffest challenger of his career; Even though he was two weight divisions below him.

Kell was no bum or tomato cam in there. He was highly skilled and actually came in there to win.

In addition, He did something to GGG that had never been done before and that was to bruise and bust him up. While on occasion, momentarily rocking him and backing him up in the process.

It was easily the toughest fight of Golovkin's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    He just needs to give Kell Brook some credit. He made Gennady look sloppy in there at times. Brook was the stiffest challenger of his career; Even though he was two weight divisions below him.

Kell was no bum or tomato cam in there. He was highly skilled and actually came in there to win.

In addition, He did something to GGG that had never been done before and that was to bruise and bust him up. While on occasion, momentarily rocking him and backing him up in the process.

It was easily the toughest fight of Golovkin's career.
                    Where have you been??

Adama had GGG's nose bleeding worse than Kell did.

Look at his face after the Rosado fight....and keep in mind Rosado barely laid a glove on Angulo.

Golovkin is marked up in every bout.....even the Wade fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      Misses Atlas, please get off the line!...
                      You and Red Cyclone should get together. Assistant fry cook and Second Assistant Fry Cook at Burger Planet. We'll call it a 'career move'.

Comment

Working...
                      X