No announcement yet.

Right lead get a life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    LMAO giving out internet red is all they know,you already kno these dudes cant function in real life they mostly hate on young black fighters but in real life they silent as a church mouse.
    Lol im starting to see like with the stevenson ordeal he ducking but ggg fighting jcc jr its ok lol im all for a fighter getting the most money so i understand ggg not fighting ward at the moment but dont act like stevenson cant do the same
    Last edited by tyshun30; 03-28-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      I don't think I've ever seen him post in the NSB section
      I remember you saying he was following you around giving red i thought u was on b s but he did the same to other posters as well like no one can say something negative about pac smh

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
        I remember you saying he was following you around giving red i thought u was on b s but he did the same to other posters as well like no one can say something negative about pac smh
        im about to make a thread in the chinese lounge exposing these dudes who only give red K to Money fans I notice its only the same people who all post there who gives out red

Comment

im about to make a thread in the chinese lounge exposing these dudes who only give red K to Money fans I notice its only the same people who all post there who gives out red
          Lmao i bet they got all types of alts on deck

Comment

Yes this site is very pro pacquiao

Comment

I just went over there i always stay in the non boxing section they got a green k thread lmao on my god im done

Comment

Yes this site is very pro pacquiao
                It seem like over at boxingforum 24 there a poster called IB everytime a b s thread about pac/may appear he would lump it into the whine about may/pac express i dont know why the mods would do that here its the same ish everday

Comment

I just went over there i always stay in the non boxing section they got a green k thread lmao on my god im done
                  I know, very sad

Comment

I know, very sad
                    so green k means so much the more i visit this site the more bs i see

Comment

Working...
                    X