Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man drinks a full bottle of vodka in 15 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He switched the vodka with water on both videos.

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
      i thought youre into alcohol only...
      Now I am. I had a thing with drugs for a while.

Comment

The booze is real, this dude is unreal. He drinks and eats all kinds of ****. Unbelievable he's still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Nah he'll be fine nasty hangover though, i drank a 1 litre bottle of smirnoff vodka and managed to walk home, lost my shoe and fell over about 10 times but i got home. LOL
          I've drank well over a litre of vodka many times but that is on a night out over the space of about 6-8 hours

Drinking a litre in 15 seconds like that would absolutely **** YOU UP!!

Surely he has to go and get his stomach pumped after that?

Comment

I heard he got a condition and his stomach doesn't process food and liquids the same way normal people do.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Nah he'll be fine nasty hangover though, i drank a 1 litre bottle of smirnoff vodka and managed to walk home, lost my shoe and fell over about 10 times but i got home. LOL

did you drink it all at once, though?

huge difference.

this is almost certainly faked. that guy would have to be a raging alcoholic to be able to down that much vodka at once.

and what grown man can't afford a $30 bottle of booze? a nutcase who makes videos of him eating strange **** from his parent's basement, that's who.

this guy is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Now I am. I had a thing with drugs for a while.

which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  which ones?
                  if he was open to PCP i think it's safe to say he was experimenting with most available drugs.

correct me if I am wrong Fredo.

Comment

That dude is a nut. I saw one of his videos where he ate an entire tin of chewing tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      if he was open to PCP i think it's safe to say he was experimenting with most available drugs.

correct me if I am wrong Fredo.

first of all, if we're talking about members of the family, i am sonny.

athletic, c#cksure, next in line for the head of the family, killed in an irrational fit of rage.

next, george strikes me as a coke user at night, pill popper during the day. when he brings an ugly one home he drinks until she's cute.

Comment

Working...
                      X