No announcement yet.

Thurman Did not say "amir could beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman Did not say "amir could beat me"

Wow you guys are ******ed this is why boxing never gets respect from the rest of the world , because of you stupid closed minded fans,,,,,,,,thurman was talking about the difference in fighting khan and maidana

He was giving examples of the diffence in fighting the two
    The question was "what would be a tougher fight btw the two"
    Then he said
    Maidana brings the power to knock out someone but can be outboxed
    And khan brings the boxing skill with speed that could be knocked out

Be honest how many of you commented in the last thread but didn't even watch the video

Honestly I love watching boxing but a lot of you won't ever be satisfy with a boxer

This is the first time I see maidan and khan fans teaming up to bash one fighter

But tell ya selfs and each other why ya favorite fighter shouldn't be in the ring with 1time

One has a shell body who always get out boxed by boxers
    And the other one has a glass chin the will never fight a power puncher let alone the strongest puncher in WW

Well you should know by now that boxing fans have very selective hearing and only hear what fits their agenda. They don't know how to read between the lines.

He was clearly stating what Maidana and Khan bring to the table in terms of styles. When he says he can get KO'd or outboxed, he's really speaking hypothetically. I'm sure he completely believes he beats both of these fighters, it was just a hypothetical way of saying what they bring and how they would try to beat him, with a touch of realistic thinking because anything can happen.

Don't expect much sense from people on here, sometimes i wonder why i bother reading posts on here sometimes.

Comment

He did say it, he is weak. Fuk him and his career. He accepted both scenarios as possibilities, that's not something you would hear from a top fighter. He is ready to lose, I will tell you that right now. I want Maidana to destroy this sissy ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        He did say it, he is weak. Fuk him and his career. He accepted both scenarios as possibilities, that's not something you would hear from a top fighter. He is ready to lose, I will tell you that right now. I want Maidana to destroy this sissy ASAP.
        So a fighter can't speak about future fights objectively?

Comment

If he touches Khan with any of the shots Alexander landed last night (not many), Khan will be asleep for a week.

I believe Thurman destroys Khan. I don't believe the Thurman hype that he's the next big thing, but i believe he will ice Khan. There's no way Thurman doesn't land on him at points during the fight, too fast, powerful and accurate.

Comment

Yeah yeah everybody KOs Khan as soon as they land a shot blah blah blah.

Trouble is its only happened twice once when he was just a kid and hes taken shots from big punchers like Maidana and not even looked like being hurt at 147

Comment

this is why boxing never gets respect from the rest of the world
              What does this even mean? I see variations of it repeated mindlessly on here but it never seems to have a context or meaning

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                So a fighter can't speak about future fights objectively?
                A champion NEVER has a losing mentality. NEVER.

Fuk his coward ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Yeah yeah everybody KOs Khan as soon as they land a shot blah blah blah.

Trouble is its only happened twice once when he was just a kid and hes taken shots from big punchers like Maidana and not even looked like being hurt at 147
                  And once when he fought probably the best fighter he's faced. Game of levels.

Comment

i listened to the whole video, i didn't post a comment on that thread if i'm not mistaken (have to check)

i didn't bash thurman, i was frustrated after watching him carry bundu around for 12 rounds. what happened with "KOs for life"
                    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 12-15-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X