Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Foley and Steve Sotloff Beheading (videos inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] James Foley and Steve Sotloff Beheading (videos inside)

Is this a hoax or what? Never seen a family so chirpy and giggly after a family member got brutally murdered in front of the whole world.

"I believe your brother had been kidnapped before?"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

Prop fail?

Is this the same person? How does one gain weight and change facial features after months in captivity?

Crisis actor?

Discuss....

we live in a false reality

Comment

Comment

Seriously...

Comment

The Government has brainwashed you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
            The Government has brainwashed you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
              the bottom of the picture falls away from the wall. that could never happen naturally. it goes against the laws of physics. a picture doesn't jump off the wall, it simply falls straight down.

and just like sandy hook, no tears, but plenty of smiles and even laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
                the bottom of the picture falls away from the wall. that could never happen naturally. it goes against the laws of physics. a picture doesn't jump off the wall, it simply falls straight down.

and just like sandy hook, no tears, but plenty of smiles and even laughter.
                Are you saying a prop picture would defy the laws of physics? How?

btw...you and anyone else that believes these conspiracies eat up these videos without any thought of your own. You are twice as dumb and gullible as any person who takes what mainstream media says as gospel. But add to that your hypocrisy. Accusing other people of being sheep when its actually you who take the bait of these lame videos time and time again.

They dont react to the picture failing not because they are trained actors, but because they are concentrating on the questions they are being asked and have never been on tv before. If they hear a slight noise in the background, they ignore it unless the film crew behind the camera react.

Wait....is this a joke thread?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Are you saying a prop picture would defy the laws of physics? How?
                  i explained in the very post you quoted

did you bother to watch the video i quoted? the picture falls away from the wall. this could only happen if someone intentionally made the picture fall.

you can clearly see a shadow being cast at the bottom of the picture as it falls (i captured a gif of it perfectly) because the picture comes away from the wall. occurring naturally and this would defy the laws of physics but i'm saying the picture was made to fall intentionally. the question is, why?

btw...you and anyone else that believes these conspiracies eat up these videos without any thought of your own. You are twice as dumb and gullible as any person who takes what mainstream media says as gospel. But add to that your hypocrisy. Accusing other people of being sheep when its actually you who take the bait of these lame videos time and time again.
                  don't tell me what i think. i do not believe just anything. i look at the evidence available and come to my own conclusion. and when have i accused anyone of being a sheep? i don't care what you believe, i'm not trying to 'wake you up'. don't place so much worth on yourself kid. i don't give a shlt about you.

funny how we're being told about how brutal isis are... raping women, killing children, crucifying people and i don't doubt this horrific stuff is going on but have you actually seen the 'beheading' video? there isn't one. you see no beheading. the video cuts just as the knife is placed to the guy's throat. apparently this is a step too far for the isis monsters and they don't wish to offend anyone by posting actual beheadings on the internet. laughable.

They dont react to the picture failing not because they are trained actors, but because they are concentrating on the questions they are being asked and have never been on tv before. If they hear a slight noise in the background, they ignore it unless the film crew behind the camera react.

Wait....is this a joke thread?
                  i never mentioned anything about their (non) reactions to the picture falling. are you really this big of a fvkwit? jeeeez

Comment

No sure if serious :/

Comment

Working...
                    X