Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does Your Khan vs Maidana Scorecard Look Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like Khan. His fans piss me off so I make threads like this.

In reality besides Maidana and Matthysse I would root for Khan over everyone from 140-147,

Comment

I don't have rd by rd but khan was clearly the winner... Maidana had a nice rally down the stretch but khan won easily on points

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        I actually like Khan. His fans piss me off so I make threads like this.

In reality besides Maidana and Matthysse I would root for Khan over everyone from 140-147,
        Funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing yesterday but in reverse. I always liked Maidana too, and usually root for him in most fights, but his fans can be annoying.

I rooted for Maidana to win all his fights except for 3 - that's against Khan, Lopez and Mayweather because I'm a slightly bigger fan of those 3 fighters for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing yesterday but in reverse. I always liked Maidana too, and usually root for him in most fights, but his fans can be annoying.

I rooted for Maidana to win all his fights except for 3 - that's against Khan, Lopez and Mayweather because I'm a slightly bigger fan of those 3 fighters for various reasons.
          Totally agree with you on here mate.

Comment

Working...
          X