Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know where Cotto will be traing for high altitude?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    He will come back being able to fight 3 minutes of each round for 25 rounds. Trout doesn't stand a chance.
    He will box Orbits around Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
      He will box Orbits around Trout
      Miguel Cotto's outerspace training camp will be so successful and change him so much, that his performance will be broken down in the History Channel by the Ancient Aliens TV series. Giorgio Tsoukalos will claim there is only one way Miguel Cotto could have gotten that good, and it won't be PED's.

Comment

This thread delivered.

Comment

Miguel Cotto's outerspace training camp will be so successful and change him so much, that his performance will be broken down in the History Channel by the Ancient Aliens TV series. Giorgio Tsoukalos will claim there is only one way Miguel Cotto could have gotten that good, and it won't be PED's.

yep he say he had sex with a female alien with a ancient STD that benefits humans and makes them superhuman

Comment

Imagine Cotto shadow boxing in bare space ...oh my god thats greatness

Comment

Dat handspeed will be incomparable. His left hook will travel at ten lightyears per second.

Comment

He will probably train on the 30th floor of some high rise lol

Naw, probably Big Bear

Comment

yep he say he had sex with a female alien with a ancient STD that benefits humans and makes them superhuman
                  funny thing is the guy is so out there i don't know if your joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X.
                    underwaters coo. ala van damme in bloodsport

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! This $H!T made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a long time. I'm a big fan of ancient aliens BTW.

Comment

Working...
                      X