BoxingScene Lawyers needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fcking hate when family fight over money

Comment

Her not having power of attorney could lead to substantial fines and/or jail time if it is proven that she is being fraudulent in her dealings with your father. private investigator? Good luck, family business is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
        kill her.

you're a marine, you should be capable of this. if not, film her having sex and then film yourself masturbating to it. the shame of it should be enough. if not rape her, film it, then kill her.
        I love ya Ragnar; this isn't that simple. Not an episode of dexter.

Calling in the AM. There is NO excuse for her using my dads SSI checks.

Comment

If I remember correctly CubanGuyNYC is a lawyer and highly intelligent. It wouldn't hurt to send him a message.

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
            Her not having power of attorney could lead to substantial fines and/or jail time if it is proven that she is being fraudulent in her dealings with your father. private investigator? Good luck, family business is the worst.
            I really don't want it to come to this; I do love my sister but I ask to see statements; she declined.

New apartment. New car...

Comment

Contacting my lawyer in the AM.

He will sort this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Ok; my father is 65 years old. I suspect my sister of abusing his SSI income; I ask to see the statements from his account, she gives me nothing.

What do I do?
                If it's criminal you need to call those cops you hate. Let me know how it goes for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Ok; my father is 65 years old. I suspect my sister of abusing his SSI income; I ask to see the statements from his account, she gives me nothing.

What do I do?
                  See an attorney, I am not an attorney.

Sometime's people petition the court to be appointed guardian over their parents that are not able to take care of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Does she have power of attorney? Is he capable of running his own estate? If he signed over power of attorney to her there is little you can do without a long and costly legal battle.

You could go all Tony Sorprano and hire some guy named Slugo to threaten her knee caps, but she is you sister and that would be awkward the next family holiday..
                    Power of attorney terminates upon the incapacity of the principal. A durable power of attorney would remain in effect after incapacity though.

Comment

Working...
                    X