Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs James Degale in November.. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Ok now this would be a "domestic fight."

Don't nobody give a **** about James Degale.
    Degale is a serious talent man, there's a reason he's rated in the world top ten supermids! I know someone who sparred him and he said he's no joke. Degale beat groves too, he just got robbed cos the crowd swayed the judges so really he's an undefeated top ten fighter.. that fight right there will be better than Froch vs Groves..in fact i'd say its one of the best match ups in the whole division

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Degale is a serious talent man, there's a reason he's rated in the world top ten supermids! I know someone who sparred him and he said he's no joke. Degale beat groves too, he just got robbed cos the crowd swayed the judges so really he's an undefeated top ten fighter.. that fight right there will be better than Froch vs Groves..in fact i'd say its one of the best match ups in the whole division
      You rate Degale extremely high. On the subject; my reference was to the amount of international interest Degale has - or the match itself would have.

Comment

You rate Degale extremely high. On the subject; my reference was to the amount of international interest Degale has - or the match itself would have.
        Any Froch fight has international interest, he is the cash cow at 168 - not Ward.. sure he's not technically the most gifted but he is still the man in the division..

remember the Groves 1 and Mack fights were against boxers who have around the same international acclaim as Degale has right now..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Any Froch fight has international interest, he is the cash cow at 168 - not Ward.. sure he's not technically the most gifted but he is still the man in the division..

remember the Groves 1 and Mack fights were against boxers who have around the same international acclaim as Degale has right now..
          Froch is a star agreed but this isn't an attractive matchup. Plenty of folks are not going to care. The Groves fight had the storyline. Degale is a ****head by all accounts. He's very hard to look at or listen to in my experience and doesn't seem deserving. You make decent points though.

Comment

Froch is a star agreed but this isn't an attractive matchup. Plenty of folks are not going to care. The Groves fight had the storyline. Degale is a ****head by all accounts. He's very hard to look at or listen to in my experience and doesn't seem deserving. You make decent points though.
            Well the Degale storyline is sort of intertwined with the Groves storyline.. Degale has been calling out Froch for about 4 years now, soon after he turned pro.. Now Degale has worked his way into a position to fight him - its not an overnight thing, there's already a sort of tension which has been brewing for a few years.. words have been exchanged between them over the years in interviews with Degale saying he'll beat Froch easy and Froch saying Degale is a no one.. the foundations have already been laid..

what Degale has to do is probably turn it up a few notches and start blasting Froch for ducking him etc.. start selling the fight more like Groves did..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              It's worrying that you'd immediately start talking about my arse for absolutely no reason. Very troubling. I know men's rectums must never be far from your mind but try to focus on the subject matter of the thread.
              Your rectum smells like fish and chips.

Comment

Working...
              X