No announcement yet.

The Floyd Mayweather All Access Drinking Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Floyd Mayweather All Access Drinking Game

In honour of Floyd Mayweather's final fight and the fact I have too much alcohol in storage, welcome to the Official Mayweather All Access Drinking Game.

The game is designed to make the next series of All Access actually watchable. The rules are simple although may vary depending on your choice of beverage (I'm a vodka guy personally but you may know better) and are played one episode at a time. It works in two parts.

PART ONE

The first part is a bingo card shown below (set aside a specific drink for it). Anytime you hear a Mayweatherism, cross it off. If you get a bingo(s), you down your entire drink(s) (1 per bingo). Make it strong.

PART TWO

Take a less strong drink(s) and a cup. Shots are awarded on the following criteria.

1 Shot:
    - For every different sports car shown
    - For every different groupie shown
    - For every celebrity shown
    - Whenever you hear the word 'Pay-Per-View'
    - At the start of every Berto training segment

2 Shots:
    - Pads with Uncle Roger
    - Floyd Sr. 'says' or spits something
    - Anytime another TMT fighter actually gets to talk
    - Stacks of money are shown

3 Shots:
    - Rafael Garcia uses a clicker
    - Nate Jones needlessly shouts 'TBE'
    - Ellerbe makes a ****erotic facial expression

Down Your Drink:

- Adrien Broner makes an appearance
    - Any Ronda Rousey mention or footage
    - Floyd eats fast food at a restaurant

Bonus Achievements!

The Amir Khan: If Khan is mentioned, get a broom handle, spin round it with your head facing down for 15 rotations, then walk from one end of the room to the other
    What's Up Bro?: If Victor Ortiz is shown at any point, quit the current TV show/book/game you're investing time in and start a new one.
    Hard Work, Dedication: If you see Floyd do either Push Ups or Sit Ups on screen, go do 50 of them.
    Kneeguel: If Cotto vs. Canelo is ever mentioned, order a pizza/takeaway, and answer the door on one knee.

Those rules are a little too liberal. Anyone who played will be knocked out by the time the show ends

Comment

haha nice bingo card.

I do hope he gives the filming crew more access to his training regiments, specifically his strength & conditioning work - I mean we know it's not all pad and bag work. Floyd takes his craft seriously and as a fan it would be nice to see how exactly (or kinda close to it) he sustained much of his speed and explosiveness throughout the years. And I might be going a bit far here, but if he could actually include his breakfast, meals and shakes and vitamins before training, after training, on sparring days and more importantly his pre-fight meal and how many hours before the fight does he consume this...I'm just saying, I'd like to know.

So one way this all access can be good is if we actually got the kind of access we want.
      Last edited by SCEN3RY; 08-27-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Hahaha@those sayings.

Comment

Rofl at the "Kneeguel" one

Comment

Comment

I am so ****ing down

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh **** that's golden. This kinda made me want to watch the all access.
                Hm..Maybe they should make one of these for the fight...

Comment

Excellent!!!!!!!!

Comment

JUST READ THE BONUSES LMAOOOOOO

I'm dyin bro. The Amir Khan practically had me in tears.

Comment

Working...
                    X