Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Rigo is going to start to train with freddie roach? thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    True, which is why he left him the first time. But this time, I think Rigo finally gets it. I think he finally understands the difference between professional boxing and the amateurs, and understands that if he's not entertaining, then no network will want to put him on TV. Hooking back up with a great offensive mind like Roach will be a start in the right direction.
    I'm kinda tired of this slogan.

Rigo is kind of aggressive for his style, he's much more aggressive than Mayweather, Lara, Canelo or Klitschko just to name a few big ones.

I wouldn't mind seeing him throw more combos but the man can counter while in the pocket, at mid range, on the outside. He utterly embarassed all of his opponents and his K.O. ratio is around 64% which is not bad for such a small guy who isn't primarily a puncher.

He throws every punch in the book, you can see right hooks, uppercuts, everything , he is not a jab-jab -hold kind of fighter. His defense is stellar and what he did to Agbeko is pretty much what Pacquiao did to Rios. Yet he's considered boring just because Arum said so?.

Comment

Working...
    X