Floyd Mayweather bets $10M on Denver Broncos to win the Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    this post alone will lead this thread to 100+ replies

It's the truth, Floyd has a serious gambling problem and it's only going to get worse when he retires from boxing.

Comment

That's like Teddy Atlas giving odds on a boxer...the kiss of death.

May as well send that trophy up to Seattle....

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        How much does he stand to win? Either way a $10m bet is ridiculous You really need to be a billionaire before you drop that kind of cash gambling.
        Currently, if he bets on the Bronco's at $10M, he wins $18M. So overall he would win $8M from the bet.

Comment

And here comes the haters crying about Floyd betting his own damn money

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            True dat, Floyd gonna fight on until he is 50 like Holyfield and turn into a whipping boy haha its gunna be great!!

Floyd nuthuggers like Larry will be on NSB creating constant forums on how he should call it a day

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              And here comes the haters crying about Floyd betting his own damn money
              SEEE!!!!!

I told you, Floyd nuthuggers come in when Floyd is all but surely about to lose 10mill!

Comment

Fake. Floyd's own people have discounted so many of these, even ones have him winning.

Comment

i hope the Seahawks win!~!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    Currently, if he bets on the Bronco's at $10M, he wins $18M. So overall he would win $8M from the bet.
                    Broncos are -3 (-135) on the money line...
                    How exactly does a $10 million bet win you 18 million on the favorite without parlaying?

Comment

I think the Broncos will win but Jesus Floyd has a problem.

He buys all those girlfriends of his 25,000$ purses earrings etc.

Dude stop

Comment

Working...
                      X