Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    Just shut up and go away.
    LOL do get mad at me lame, go tell judah to shut up he the one who created that pic and tweeted it.

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
      I'm not saying that he's getting out of anything. There's a lot of speculation that he won't be facing Zab in April, which if that turns out to be the case, it's pretty disappointing.
      They already said the whole card is moved to April 27th.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        LOL do get mad at me lame, go tell judah to shut up he the one who created that pic and tweeted it.
        Zab is getting his on April 27th.

Comment

That happened to me once and it scared me at the time because i thought it must something serious until the doctor told me it was only a bruised rib. I was paranoid someone might pat me on the back it hurt like hell even breathing deeply. You have to actively avoid laughing because that is painful.

It took 6 weeks before I felt like I could spar. He would be insane going into a fight feeling like that.

Comment

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
            That happened to me once and it scared me at the time because i thought it must something serious until the doctor told me it was only a bruised rib. I was paranoid someone might pat me on the back it hurt like hell even breathing deeply. You have to actively avoid laughing because that is painful.

It took 6 weeks before I felt like I could spar. He would be insane going into a fight feeling like that.
            This is what the trolls on here don't understand. They haven't spent enough time in the gym to respect fighters decisions. They're just keyboard and couch warriors. I pulled an abdomen muscle and I could hardly breathe, sleep, even just sit up. Injuries in your chest/stomache area hurt like crazy, specially if you have a guy beating on it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Thanks, you guys !!
              good to see you man

Comment

Wazaa came out from his protective custody.

Comment

Carl Froch fought Jean Pascal with a broken rib.

If it's legit, it's legit but this photo isn't particularly convincing (imo) and all the conflicting stories are sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Well am glad he puts a lot of this ******s in their place with this picture, I was one of the people who have been persuaded to think he might be faking an injury to duck Lucas, I was even more skeptical when his sparring partner came out with conflicting version of his injury, But the picture is clear as daylight. When Mayweather too got injured while training for his June fight with JMM the fight too was push back 3 months which indicates almost the same recovery time of his injured rib to Garcia's one. My only thing is they should cancel the Judah fight altogether and fight Lucas in April.
                    See, I dont get this at all......

I'm with the poster earlier who cant stand some of the silly kids who frequent this site. I actually think that many of them should have been drowned at birth

If Garcia was ducking anybody, which is absurd, then he is ducking Zab..... surely?

How the fuk could this injury/delay affect Lucas, as there have been no discussions whatsoever between the two camps, and Garcia has a date scheduled with Judah.

Grow up kids....... every time you dont get your favorite fantasy matchup at the exact time you demand to see it, one of the fighters is scared, because you know you would be...... ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      You know it's real, and injuries like that are no laughing matter. Some of you act like 6 year olds.
                      Aren't they ridiculous.

I will go further.....

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      You know it's real, and injuries like that are no laughing matter. Some of you act like scared whiney 6 year olds who have never been in a fight in your lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X