Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TIP View Post
    The reason why some may see it as hate coming from you, is probably because Manny seems to be the one you go at the most.
    Dude, I started criticizing Manny when he agreed to do the testing, then made up all of those silly excuses not to go through with the testing shortly thereafter. Now, he is about to fight Tony (a guy who has done NOTHING to deserve a fight with him) at a catchweight for a title in a division that neither one of them have done anything substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
      Dude, I started criticizing Manny when he agreed to do the testing, then made up all of those silly excuses not to go through with the testing shortly thereafter. Now, he is about to fight Tony at a catchweight for a title in a division that neither one of them have done anything substantial.
      Testing? That was bulls*** from the start. Silly excuses came from the other side. I agree the title at a catchweight is ridiculous.. but belts just collect dust anyway. Just enjoy the fight the man is giving us, dude keeps testing himself. He could have gone into retirement..

Check the post before yours by jk1700. You gonna check him for the hate filled post too? I doubt it..

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
        Dude, I started criticizing Manny when he agreed to do the testing, then made up all of those silly excuses not to go through with the testing shortly thereafter. Now, he is about to fight Tony (a guy who has done NOTHING to deserve a fight with him) at a catchweight for a title in a division that neither one of them have done anything substantial.
        People don't get ur point,but I do,it's the truth & I'll continue to preach it!!I find it funny however that no one got nothing to say when i bumped my tread criticizing the Punisher!!Their probably like"wow,this guy really does speak the truth,how is that possible"hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by TIP View Post
          Testing? That was bulls*** from the start. Silly excuses came from the other side. I agree the title at a catchweight is ridiculous.. but belts just collect dust anyway. Just enjoy the fight the man is giving us, dude keeps testing himself. He could have gone into retirement..

Check the post before yours by jk1700. You gonna check him for the hate filled post too? I doubt it..
          How was it BS from the start? If it was so much BS, why didn't Manny and his team say that and flat out reject it? See, that is one of the things I criticize man. If Team Manny felt the way that YOU felt, then they should NOT have agreed to do it, then make a bunch of excuses NOT to do it. It make Manny look terribly suspicious. And, for the record, I didn't "listen to Crackhead Sr" when he said that Manny was on roids, either. But, after all that crap that happened with the first Floyd and Manny negotiations, what SR said didn't seem so far fetched.

And, Manny isn't giving ME the fights that I want. I NEVER wanted to see Manny vs Tony. As I said before, if he and Floyd don't fight each other, I would rather that they BOTH go and retire.

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          People don't get ur point,but I do,it's the truth & I'll continue to preach it!!I find it funny however that no one got nothing to say when i bumped my tread criticizing the Punisher!!Their probably like"wow,this guy really does speak the truth,how is that possible"hehehe!!
          Yea, glad you hear where I'm coming from. And, I hear where you are coming from.

Comment

Working...
          X