Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Khan just called out Maidana today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -El Terrible- View Post
    Naseem was past his prime when he went against MAB when he was 27 coming off a 4th round KO victory.

What the fuk are you talkin about?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      He asked to fight Maidana. Khan needs to fight in July because of Ramadan. Maidana cant fight because hes supposedly injured.

So they cant fight in July.

What is the issue?
      issue was that khan asked anyway KNOWING maidana had a bad back and turned the bradely fight down cause of it.

if he asked to fight later this year like in december or november then it be ok, but he asked for it in july to fight an injured maidana

Comment

Khan shouldn't have asked to fight the guy everyone has been bitching about him ducking?

Gotcha. No win situation.
        I mean well ****. If he is going to ask why not sign the fight for later in the year and fight some scrub in July.

Khan knew he couldn't bang in July and still persisted on the fight being in July. Thats why people are giving him grief on the boards. If he wanted to fight Maidana when he was healthy it wouldnt be **** you could say bad about Khan.

Comment

Khan shouldn't have asked to fight the guy everyone has been bitching about him ducking?

Gotcha. No win situation.
          soooooooooooooooo why fight him when he's injured and already turned down a big fight? why not move it till later

Comment

Originally posted by keepthemhandsup View Post
            issue was that khan asked anyway KNOWING maidana had a bad back and turned the bradely fight down cause of it.

if he asked to fight later this year like in december or november then it be ok, but he asked for it in july to fight an injured maidana
            So this means they cant fight in November or December?

Comment

So this means they cant fight in November or December?
              no i said if they moved the fight to november or december. maidana should be healed by then. just not now

Comment

Originally posted by keepthemhandsup View Post
                no i said if they moved the fight to november or december. maidana should be healed by then. just not now
                Ok so they can fight later in the year?

Im failing to see the issue. Did anyone actually expect this to happen in July anyway?

Comment

I assume you have seen his doctors note cos Bradley's team havent.

Either way - if he cant fight in July, then fair enough. Whats the issue here?
                  I don't need to see a doctor's note because I have no reason to believe he's lying. He doesn't have a history of making excuses and ducking fighters like Khan.

Why does Bradley's team need to see any proof? It would be stupid to give your opponent important information about your fighter's injury.

He wasn't going to be ready for Bradley in July, but he's going to be ready for Khan in July? It doesn't make any sense. They can fight later in the year.

Comment

Ok so they can fight later in the year?

Im failing to see the issue. Did anyone actually expect this to happen in July anyway?
                    khan did.

point of the issue is that khan asked an injured maidana to fight in july knowing he's injured and not fully healed. plus khan said he likes to take advantage of fighters when they're past it/weak so that also whats kinda getting people jumpy over this.

Comment

Now Khan uses this as "Well Maidana had his chance to fight me",,This gives a Khan more reason to continue to DUCK Maidana....Watch and see

Comment

Working...
                      X