please HELP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please HELP!

hi guys, i need help,

i have my first bout comeing up in 3 weeks, and theres some things i need to do a little better before i step into the ring.

1. I need to increase my output of punches: whats the best way to increase my short-tearm energy (exsplosive energy)?

2. I need to increase my "reaction speed": how do i inprove my reactions?

3. I need to improve my inside game: any tips?

i would really apreciate any advice or tips, any weird strange way you might do something that for some reason just works???

thanks for the help! KARMA all round!

Originally posted by samoram View Post
    hi guys, i need help,

i have my first bout comeing up in 3 weeks, and theres some things i need to do a little better before i step into the ring.

1. I need to increase my output of punches: whats the best way to increase my short-tearm energy (exsplosive energy)?

i would really apreciate any advice or tips, any weird strange way you might do something that for some reason just works???

An excellent way to increase explosiveness is to do sprints. After a gentle warm up try sprinting for 200metres then jogging slowly back to the start. Try doing this for 4 reps. Your lungs will feel like they're about to burst! Others on the forum may have better suggestions for sprints and the other 2 questions.

Good look bro, keep working hard!

Comment

get on the juice man.

Comment

2. To increase your reaction speed, i think you could try sparring abt 10 rounds and doing pad work.

Comment

Originally posted by samoram View Post
          hi guys, i need help,

SIMPLE!

1. to increase punch output, punch more.
          2. to increase reaction speed, spar more.
          3. to improve ur inside game, work on inside fighting when ur sparring, more.

explosivness?? do more explosive work

see how simple that is.....

Comment

Working...
          X