• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
    Roy is still the ****ing man.
    of course hes still the baddest mothafu*ka to ever step into the ring

Comment

Damn, Roy's the man, didn't expect it too be the Yorkshire in England , thought it meant somewhere in America when I first saw the thread.

Must of been the only thing he came for as well I'm guessing, I mean there really isn't much at all in West Yorkshire unless he came to look at some farms and te buy some sheep.

Legend.

5 star thread .

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Damn, Roy's the man, didn't expect it too be the Yorkshire in England , thought it meant somewhere in America when I first saw the thread.

Must of been the only thing he came for as well I'm guessing, I mean there really isn't much at all in West Yorkshire unless he came to look at some farms and te buy some sheep.

Legend.

5 star thread .

I think he's in England to make the Sprott fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          I think he's in England to make the Sprott fight.
          Ah course', forgot about it for a second :/, oh well.

Comment

Roy has always been a class act.

thats why i dont get all the people who **** on him. for all the other pieces of crap in the boxing game Roy has always been one of the good guys.

always helping with charity.

i also here he always takes time to shake a fans hand or pose for a picture....guy is never short with anyone.

hell when he fought lacy here he handed out ringside seats to members of a local boxing gym

guy is class

Comment

I don't think he is there to make the Sprott fight, he was in an interview recenty talking about just doing a UK tour..

Comment

Roy was in England recently and that vid is from October time, he held a dinner and a meet and greet in Liverpool (BoxingScene wrote some articles about it) and in general he went all over the UK, he was at a football match too. He apparently supports Everton.

Comment

Working...
                X