Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs. Marquez viewing in the Uk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Vs. Marquez viewing in the Uk.

You may notice that Sky is showing Mayweather Vs. Marquez live on Sunday 2am - 5am.

Are they just playing the undercard then making us switch over to PPV for the main event...or are we getting the full shin-shizzle for none-nizzle?

Pretty sweet if we are.

Originally posted by Joe Frazier View Post
    You may notice that Sky is showing Mayweather Vs. Marquez live on Sunday 2am - 5am.

Are they just playing the undercard then making us switch over to PPV for the main event...or are we getting the full shin-shizzle for none-nizzle?

Pretty sweet if we are.
    Will be the full card, can't see them putting 1 fight on PPV and i haven't seen any advertising for PPV.

Comment

its the full card,they have pulled it off and im impressed

Comment

Here's the Promo Video for Sky:
        LINK: Mayweather vs Marquez Live Sky Box and Sky Box HD1

Comment

That's great news.

Now my biggest worry is keeping myself in a relatively sober state so that I can make sense of events.

Comment

Stream it for us, stream it on a good webcam if you have 1. And then just give it out to boxingscene members you trust.
            Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 09-14-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

It's all free thank **** for that.

I'm out for somebody's birthday that night, I'm gonna try not drink too much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
                It's all free thank **** for that.

I'm out for somebody's birthday that night, I'm gonna try not drink too much lol.
                Too true...I was thinking of sitting in my own place and having a smoke with a few buds - if I go out drinking god knows where I'll end up and I'll probably miss the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X