No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Since this is a college football thread MSU was able to beat Boise State. Good win but needed to be more impressive. Wisconsin and Michigan will take care of them and maybe ever Ohio State.
    Did you actually mention OSU?

What kind of fan are you, son?

Wag of the finger..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Ya, ill see some of the game as long as i dont get stuck doing intake/processing

That Bama line is gonna run over you guys. Bama is too big and powerfull, brother.
      This aint a typical Michigan line, it's smaller due to Rich Rod having some kids still on this roster but Michigan has never been a small team. Michigan has put more offensive lineman in the pros than probably any SEC program. People seem to confuse our program to Ohio State. We have never had trouble taking care of the SEC powers. You'll see what is up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Did you actually mention OSU?

What kind of fan are you, son?

Wag of the finger..........
        Yeah, it sucks but I think OSU will be solid this year. Urban Cryer is a good coach. The OSU qb imo has more talent than Terrell Pryor ever did. Michigan State is overrated if people think they got a shot to win the Big Ten Championship.

Hell, Nebraska and Illinois are also big question marks. To me, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin are better than MSU. Despite SI ranking Michigan State in the top 10.
        Last edited by Check; 09-01-2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

This aint a typical Michigan line, it's smaller due to Rich Rod having some kids still on this roster but Michigan has never been a small team. Michigan has put more offensive lineman in the pros than probably any SEC program. People seem to confuse our program to Ohio State. We have never had trouble taking care of the SEC powers. You'll see what is up tomorrow.

You do know bama has the best OT in the gme right? And four of those linemen are back from last year. Not to mention depth. Let that robinson run around out their, one of them Bama linebackers will knock his dick loose. I just hope the kid dont get hurt is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            You do know bama has the best OT in the gme right? And four of those linemen are back from last year. Not to mention depth. Let that robinson run around out their, one of them Bama linebackers will knock his dick loose. I just hope the kid dont get hurt is all.
            I know they have Montegomery but it's old hat. I've heard it all before. Heard it when Michigan played Florida few years ago and then Michigan manhandled them.

Comment

Our bet is still on. Not happy that Fitzgerald is suspended though. Pretty big blow to the team. The bar I work for is pretty amped up for the game. We ready to crash the bcs's media darling! Go Blue!
              Good thing roundtree is coming back, d-rob needs all the receivers he can get.bama going to contain him and he has to try to beat them thru the air, it's the only way they will have a remote chance to keep it even interesting by middle 3rd quarter or I'm have to change it to golovkin/proska instead of dvr'ing it.

Comment

There are cool one's

Like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                  Good thing roundtree is coming back, d-rob needs all the receivers he can get.bama going to contain him and he has to try to beat them thru the air, it's the only way they will have a remote chance to keep it even interesting by middle 3rd quarter or I'm have to change it to golovkin/proska instead of dvr'ing it.
                  These are the nights I wish I wasn't a bartender. This fall is going to kill me. DVR'n the fights and both 24/7s. Making the girlfriend watch them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    There are cool one's

Like this one.

Regardless of the outcome it is a cool matchup. Two historic programs that rarely play each other. I think they have only played twice. The one I remember was in 2000 when Alabama had Shaun Alexander and Michigan had Brady. Michigan ended up winning that game in OT. Very good Orange Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                      I don't think he has to do that much. That Alabama offense is not very good. If Robinson can be smart and not create turnovers I expect Michigan to win. I see a low scoring game, maybe 17 for Michigan and 9 or 10 for Alabama. I don't think Alabama is all that. I think Arkansas will beat them.

Comment

Working...
                      X