Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Garcia and TMT marriage making me sick...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    u can tell robert hasnt fully give in yet.. there's still parts where robert looks arkward around floyd from the crap that they've both had said about eachother. i'll give it another week before robert gives in completely and start making statements that floyd is the greatest ever, etc.
    He's already made comments like that in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      No it's we grow up to never trust a 40 oz drinker
      There must be a lot of Mexicans you don't trust then. Poor guy, having to live life in fear.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He's already made comments like that in the past.
        not to that extent. robert has said floyd is the best in this era but hasnt gone full ****** about it yet.. give it another week. robert could never keep a straight face when talking about floyd, even when he's saying good things about floyd, look at his facial expression, its like he's just saying it to not look like a hater.

Comment

Why is it making you sick anyway? Mikey is a boxer who uses smart movement and defense to win fights. He's not like your typical low IQ brawler who blocks punches with his face. Floyd toyed with every single Mexican fighter he's ever faced so maybe this time he'll pass down some of those skills to a Mexican fighter in Garcia. That shouldn't make you too mad.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Can't believe Garcia (both of them) drinking the cool aid...........FOOK............

Guess money is the root of all evil.............

Can't spell kool aid properly. Thread credibility in the ****ter.

Comment

Why does Gracia need to sign with a promoter at all? Just sign with Haymon and fight under whatever banner is the flavor of the week for the showtime and PBC cards...

Why would he finally get out of his contract with TR and jump right into another promotional contract?

Comment

As long as it fu..king sorts the port out i couldnt give a **** whos fighter is who.

Comment

Has there been a marriage? From my understanding Mikey is just looking for someone to work with. Floyd is in the running. Therefore he's bsing with him. Lets be real he could do worse. Floyd can get Ashley Theophane a title shot. Imagine what he could do for Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Why does Gracia need to sign with a promoter at all? Just sign with Haymon and fight under whatever banner is the flavor of the week for the showtime and PBC cards...

Why would he finally get out of his contract with TR and jump right into another promotional contract?
                    Floyd probably told Haymon that if Mikey goes to him to tell him to talk to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Floyd probably told Haymon that if Mikey goes to him to tell him to talk to Floyd.
                      Floyd doesn't really offer anything that he can't get by just signing with Haymon IMO..but I know Floyd and Haymon work closely together so it's probably just a joint venture to try to get Floyds promotional career off the ground with a big name.

Comment

Working...
                      X