Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which southpaw gave Floyd the most trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol the myth of floyds trouble with southpaws is amazing, these people just threw that crap out there and ran with it then it later somehow became reality. just because another professional fighter lands a few punches does not mean they troubled him. Fraudiao deffinately gave him the least problems out of the bunch smh

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Shut yo ***** ass up
      imagine the boards if pac man won smh these clowns dished out all that crap for 6 years now they are crying! stay on these THUGS

Comment

Originally posted by ganthet View Post
        LMAO really that's all you can say? Can't defend your God now cause you can't even refute the sound logic of my argument LOL

Yep Pac lost, so? What does that even have to do with my statement? Can't stand the fact that my argument paints a picture of how your God was supposed to dominate and didn't? LOL

Keep on dick-riding dick rider
        floyd was in front of pac man for the majority of this fight as well as on the ropes. there were about 15 "hugs" in this fight which is low for a southpaw vs ortho... why couldnt pac man capitalize when floyd was in front of him for 75% of this fight? what happend?
        Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 05-13-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X