Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Khan fight next to really earn Floyd shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Khan fight next to really earn Floyd shot?

Thruth is the Devon win was really good and i def would not be mad if Amir/Floyd was next, Amir fought like a P4P on dec 14...but i feel like Amir can still get one nice victory in before fighting Floyd

who should it be?

vote and discuss..
    Kell Brook
    47.06%
    Keith Thurman
    17.65%
    Danny Garcia Rematch
    23.53%
    Robert Guerrero
    0.00%
    Marcos Maidana rematch
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

**** off you ghetto du-rag with a grill wearing f*aggot how is Alexander enough.

You don't want to see your hero challenged so you're happy with easy fights

Comment

If he doesn't get the fight then I think these would be good

Maidana II
      Garcia II
      Brook

If he truly could operate as a free agent then of course throw Bradley in there,

I liked the Guerrero fight last year or even in place of Devon but now it's not as appealing.

Comment

This kid already got humiliated by Garcia, destroyed by Prescott and beaten by Peterson. Screw him fighting floyd or pac

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          If he doesn't get the fight then I think these would be good

Maidana II
          Garcia II
          Brook

If he truly could operate as a free agent then of course throw Bradley in there,
          IDK about Braley, i think the kid is a bit overrated, his last performance against diego chaves should of been an eye opener...

As far as rematches go, id love to see Swift/Khan II @147

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
            This kid already got humiliated by Garcia, destroyed by Prescott and beaten by Peterson. Screw him fighting floyd or pac
            Lamont Peterson fight could of gone either way plus Amir was ready to lace em up for the rematch it's not his fault that Peterson was caught cheating.

I believe Amir has a strong chance to UD Swift.

Comment

Danny needs to give Amir the rematch. But last time I checked his dad refused.

Comment

He wins by default... nobody else.... might as well make it now

Comment

Kell Brook or Maidana

We all know Khan is going to cherry pick the 147 division, to ensure he doesn't face any big punchers until he faces Mayweather

The Brook fight is clearly being postponed till after the Mayweather fight, because Brook has significant power himself

Alexander was ranked, what no.9 by TBRB/RING ? Unjustifiable

Comment

Yeah agree technically he's earned the Mayweather fight but I'd want him to have 1 more W at WW. Thats why I think Brook would be perfect it's a big fight in the UK for a belt and if he gets a W he has huge momentum instead of groveling and begging

but I'd be cool with Pac ( Never happen ) Maidana, Thurman, Garcia, Porter , Guerrero even Broner If the Brook fight never materialized.

Comment

Working...
                    X