Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Floyd Mayweather vs Brandon Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather will beat the breaks off Rios. Rios covers up, lets you throw and then throws back. Mayweather will always be out of range when Rios tries to open up.

Comment

oh christ sakes NSB. Rios was outboxed by Alvarado.

Comment

Floyd went life and death with Maidana

Think about that for a second.

Hes simply not a elite fighter. Maidana and Rios are about the same overall. Maidana has more power but Rios has better volume, chin and body resistance.

Poll looks like its a pick em fight

Comment

Mayweather would not have as easy a time as pac that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
            Rios would **** up 99% of anyone who will try to slug it out with him, Theirs a ellie video where Robert Garcia talks about the sparring of Rios vs Maidana and says how Rios easily got the better of Chino.

That being said, Mayweather wont dare try to stand toe to toe with rios, Hell even the great pacquaio tried it by end of the second round he realized thats not the fight he wants.
            Complete non sense. Alvaorado hung in with Rios just fine, and then outboxed him the 2nd time.

Think about that.Alvorado outboxing someone.

You saw what Provo did to Alvarado who tried to box.

Comment

Is this thread for real ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I feel like the only Rios fan left here, I like his chances against aggressive fighters, anyone with decent or average boxing ability beats him. Put Rios in there with Provodnikov or Matthysse (Wont happen of course), I know I'm in the minority but I'd favor him in those fights. I can go off topic since this is a troll thread.
                I agree with you for once id favor bam bam over provodnikov he took way too much damage from pillow fist Bradley I think Rios puts him down and out

Comment

Rios would probably beat floyd as well - not in as spectacular a fashion as manny would, but i can see rios walking floyd down and battering him against the ropes.

Rios is even more relentless than maidana, so i would imagine that makes it even tougher on floyd. Plus, he would get to wear his punchers gloves which would hurt floyd even more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
                    Complete non sense. Alvaorado hung in with Rios just fine, and then outboxed him the 2nd time.

Rios stopped him the first fight, and rios was busting him up in the second till Mike started doing laps around the ring (boxing some poeple call it).

but that why i said 99% cause there still that 1 percent.

What that saying goes, no matter how bad you think you are their is always someone badder then you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post

Provodnikov's face is always usually busted up, he cuts very easily as well, Rios would not only hurt him but cut him up as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X