Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: Mayweather Vs Angulo, who win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question: Mayweather Vs Angulo, who win?

Yeah I know, sounds stupid right? Well hear me out.

I believe Lara has the best chance out of the 154 group to beat May and so I would like him to get the fight, but had Lara's chin not held up and Angulo got the KO, Angulo probably might have had momentum going in getting a Mayweather fight.

So my question to you is who wins, Mayweather vs the Angulo that fought Lara?

I honestly can't say. For one thing Angulo wouldn't try to outbox him in the center of the ring like Alvarez did. He'd be applying pressure non-stop. Would May at 154 be able to handle it and dish out enough force to keep Angulo honest?

Angulo's Mexican so the fight would definitely sell had he won. What do you posters think?
    Mayweather closes the other eye, UD, untouched
    60.34%
    Angulo, outboxed but unfazed, breaks May down late
    39.66%

The poll is expired.

Angulo's size and none stop pressure fold Mayweather. Angulo isn't bum ass Canelo

Comment

Angulo is slow as hell this is going to be easy one sided fight he got pop so I would give him a punchers chance but he is not a one punch KO guy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Angulo's size and none stop pressure fold Mayweather. Angulo isn't bum ass Canelo
        This. WAR PERRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go to youtube and type in mayweather working heavy bag because thats what this fight would look like angulo would be cannon fodder. Nobody beats floyd currently the only one I give a slight chance is triple G.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Angulo is slow as hell this is going to be easy one sided fight he got pop so I would give him a punchers chance but he is not a one punch KO guy
            Have you seen angulo? If theres something he can do is punch look at the yorgey ko

Comment

go to youtube and type in bum a** cintron vs angulo & get a kick out of life............

Comment

Mayweather would fight Angulo over Margarito anytime of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  Have you seen angulo? If theres something he can do is punch look at the yorgey ko
                  bad example Yorgey was getting tagged flush for 3 rounds I said he has power but not a 1 punch KO power

Comment

The only reason this could ever be considered competitive is because of the Lara fight. That was the best Angulo ever! Total beast.

A bit off-topic. The fact that Lara weathered it, and TKO'd him shows Lara's class, but Lara's from the wrong Spanish speaking country, so sadly that fight would never happen. Too bad too, because if Golden Boy was smart and really wanted one of their fighters to dethrone Floyd, they should be hyping up Lara big time and get him another showcase win to call out Floyd.

No disrespect to Floyd, the fact that 154 pounders are the only threat should say enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X