No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    did manny ever get time for his tax fraud, tax evasion, death threats, housing fugitives, stealing/thievery? just curious
    Did a court find him guilty?

Comment

• oh and ****fighting lmao

Comment

oh and ****fighting lmao
        You think people should be able to attack women, put them in hospital, steal, threaten to kill and just get 12/13 days?

Is that justice to you?

Comment

• animal cruelty, stealing, death threats, housing felons etc

It's okay manny is "humble" so he doesn't need punishment.

Comment

animal cruelty, stealing, death threats, housing felons etc

It's okay manny is "humble" so he doesn't need punishment.
            Due process needs to take place, and if found guilty he should pay the penalty for it.

Unlike you I have a sense of what is right and wrong.

Comment

• just sign to fight pac and for sure he will be granted his request just like how the judge delayed his jail term when he sign to fight cotto...

Comment

• Can 50 cent make conjugal visit to help Floyd out?

Floyd is probably lonely in his cell all by himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  The American Justice System:

You can beat, assault women, numerous times, steal, threaten to kill and all you will get is 12/13 days in prison.

Well that is if you got lot of money and you are a celebrity.
                  Um no. My mum used to work with women facing domestic abuse, some were burnt with irons, some raped, forced to eat from a dog bowl, in some cases the abuse was so bad that they had to be given new names and relocated.

Nothing happened to the partner. To be honest I'm surprised that Floyd pleaded no contest in the sense that he has enough money to buy a lawyer who could cast doubt in the Juries mind. I guess there's information he doesn't want on public record.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Um no. My mum used to work with women facing domestic abuse, some were burnt with irons, some raped, forced to eat from a dog bowl, in some cases the abuse was so bad that they had to be given new names and relocated.

Nothing happened to the partner. To be honest I'm surprised that Floyd pleaded no contest in the sense that he has enough money to buy a lawyer who could cast doubt in the Juries mind. I guess there's information he doesn't want on public record.

Your mum should have helped those women by helping them prosecute their partners.

I don't know, his kid testifying against him is pretty damning.

Floyd has had previous as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X