Floyd Mayweather dumps on Pacquiao Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    oh wow...

so floyd's interview about him shiiiting on pac being interviewed by his biggest **** muncher is apparently his non-biased view based on his boxing knowledge huh.

Well he didn't even know where Pacquiao was in 1999 and 2003 and why he wasn't calling him out then.

Maybe he will use that same excuse when ducking Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
      "dumping" on someone by talking without fighting them is a farce. Both fighters has got to come to the ring and settle this thing.

Simple. Both sides HAVE TO AGREE to settle this once and for all.
      If it isn't obvious to why this fight hasn't been made yet then you are blind as hell. I sure hope your girl loves you because you wouldn't be hard to fool.

Comment

Floyd used to enjoy going to Pacquiao fights and cheering him on before Pacquiao started calling Floyd out.

Floyd has even called Pacquiao a great fighter and was so worried about his greatness he even accused Pacquiao of taking PEDs with only his great performances in the ring as his only evidence.

Me thinks Floyd might be lying yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          If it isn't obvious to why this fight hasn't been made yet then you are blind as hell. I sure hope your girl loves you because you wouldn't be hard to fool.
          Floyd doesn't want, the one and only reason why the fight has not happened.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Floyd doesn't want, the one and only reason why the fight has not happened.
            You used to be on my ignore list, wtf? You're too stupid to talk to. Back to ignore you go.

Comment

No surprise.

When in doubt, duck

No wonder you like Floyd.

Comment

LMFAO that interview is pathetic the questions they ask him are a joke bunch of Floyd d!ck riders.

Comment

Karceno needs to spell check his writing or get someone to proof read it as it's pretty sloppy. Good interview though

Comment

man why are the pacquiao fans so salty all the time? its like manny pacquiao is the only good fighter that ever was or will be...

relax boyz, your man is good, he's just not the best

Comment

I wonder why Floyd only does interview with guys that absolutely love him and support him no matter what.

He stays away from the mainstream interviews now, is he ducking them?

Comment

Working...
                      X