Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Real Michael Koncz" - Advisor of Manny Pacquiao [SHOCKING INFORMATION]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt we are getting the complete story. I don't trust Koncz but I know that courts will favour women barring something serious. I doubt he could bull**** his way into getting custody and child support.

Also see it as a lack of gratitude on her end. The family had to struggle but she is completely overlooking the **** he had to endure in an attempt at creating a better future for his family. I doubt he enjoyed having outsiders in his home, living away from his family or sleeping on someone's floor but he bit the bullet.
    Last edited by FeFist; 10-27-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Doubt we are getting the complete story. I don't trust Koncz but I know that courts will favour women barring something serious. I doubt he could bull**** his way into getting custody and child support.

Also see it as a lack of gratitude on her end. The family had to struggle but she is completely overlooking the **** he had to endure in an attempt at creating a better future for his family. I doubt he enjoyed having outsiders in his home, living away from his family or sleeping on someone's floor but he bit the bullet.
      You are right! Purhaps if he kept in touch with his family, she could have stood by his side, nothing other then shady shopping reciepts for thangs purchased, for anything he was suporting other then for his wife. Clearly there is no custody/suport as there is/was no Divorce
      Last edited by faceoff; 10-27-2014, 05:31 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by faceoff View Post
        You are right! Purhaps if he kept in touch with his family, she could have stood by his side, nothing other then shady shopping reciepts for thangs purchased, for anything he was suporting other then for his wife & Children. Clearly there is no custody/suport as there is/was no Divorce
        At the time of the letter, these were temp orders untill income is proven, she had a home, (She was locked out) And the Children were released from being manipulated that they will end up in fostor care. In order to free the Children, she was left w no choice other then to drop the Divorce. Lies have to be proven, in this case the could not be, intimidation set in.
        Last edited by faceoff; 10-27-2014, 05:38 PM. Reason: more

Comment

Originally posted by faceoff View Post
          At the time of the letter, these were temp orders untill income is proven, she had a home, (She was locked out) And the Children were released from being manipulated that they will end up in fostor care. In order to free the Children, she was left w no choice other then to drop the Divorce. Lies have to be proven, in this case the could not be, intimidation set in.
          you're heavily invested in this story Mikey Kuntz

Comment

Working...
          X