No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
    That was a disgraceful duck by Pacquiao. Worsened by him fighting him 2 years later after the fact.
    Yeah but pacquiao gets all the freepass in the world for this blatant duck

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      That was a disgraceful duck by Pacquiao. Worsened by him fighting him 2 years later after the fact.
      he beat him up worst than Floyd did! :WORD: And being Floyd had to retire way back when...He could have fought SSM years ago and didnt.

Manny had to come from 130 to fight SSM faster than it took Floyd to fight him as a true WW! Imagine that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        Yeah but pacquiao gets all the freepass in the world for this blatant duck
        Manny had bigger and better guys to fight. He took care of the old guy in due time! I think retiring from the WW division in the mist of the hottest time...is extremely the biggest duck in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          and as soon as he turned away from Mosley and headed unsteadily to his corner, you could see it all just drain out of him. act of great bravery to go out for the 9th - nobody would even have blamed him, but would have claimed it a corner stoppage, had he not pleaded to Capetillo that he be allowed to go out.
          Yep, exactly. He was a real warrior. One of the toughest fighters ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Manny had bigger and better guys to fight. He took care of the old guy in due time! I think retiring from the WW division in the mist of the hottest time...is extremely the biggest duck in the world.
            Hmmm, I wonder who you're talking about. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              and as soon as he turned away from Mosley and headed unsteadily to his corner, you could see it all just drain out of him. act of great bravery to go out for the 9th - nobody would even have blamed him, but would have claimed it a corner stoppage, had he not pleaded to Capetillo that he be allowed to go out.
              margarito looks nervous and shook after getting dropped he knew it was over

Comment

Working...
              X