Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you Eubank Jnr was the P4P No.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Eubanks is number 1 then Saunders must be number 1 double A +++++++ with a cherry on top.

Comment

All you fat honky tonk Dolly Parton looking yank ****s can all line up and kiss my batty. I'm the TRUTH.

No middleweight on earth could beat Eubank, that's a FACT. Name me one American MW who would last more than 3 rounds, and who isn't already on drugs? Eh....what?? See NONE of you can answer me, you thick American fat ****s, why don't you crawl back into your Big Mac and cook me up a blueberry pie you turds.

RULE BRITTANIA

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
        All you fat honky tonk Dolly Parton looking yank ****s can all line up and kiss my batty. I'm the TRUTH.

No middleweight on earth could beat Eubank, that's a FACT. Name me one American MW who would last more than 3 rounds, and who isn't already on drugs? Eh....what?? See NONE of you can answer me, you thick American fat ****s, why don't you crawl back into your Big Mac and cook me up a blueberry pie you turds.

RULE BRITTANIA

Comment

the sad part is you actually took time to write that.. what the hell

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            And non of you soppy ****s believed me, well who's got egg on their face now?!

That thunderbirds headed Borat **** triple G-irl is nothing more than a Soviet road sweeper. Eubank takes him out inside 4 rounds then makes him clean his toilet for the rest of the year.

All those pathetic American middleweights are more concerned with their wank fest haircuts then even bothering to train, i mean, that Jacobs ****, look at the state of him. Shows what happens when you're named after a plain old cracker. Eubank would spread humus over him and eat him whole.

When are you thick as fcuk American ****S going to realise that no one likes you, no one cares about you and no one thinks you've got ANY chance of doing ANYTHING remotely interesting in boxing.

Oh yeah, i forgot...Mayweather, your number one star, who rapes women and beats up children. Yeah, great role model, no wonder all you American pr!cks on here love him, if you spent less time with your fat tongues up his backside and more time in the gym looking after yourselves then you might stand a chance of not being such a bunch of wankers, but then again, probably not.

I had one toss pot on here tell me he has to get his nan to post for him because he cant read or write, not surprising i said, you're American, it stands to reason that you're more interested in a quadruple Big Mac then your education. Stupid ****.

I TOLD YOU EUBANK WAS THE P4P NUMBER ONE....YOU ****S.
            LOOOOOLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              LOOOOOLLLLLL
              Dude is ignorant and apparently a tad racist lol.

Comment

Is this a joke??

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                  Dude is ignorant and apparently a tad racist lol.
                  na bruv, they're actual biscuits in the UK that you eat with cheese

Comment

Working...
                  X