No announcement yet.

Ok now that all the playing is over its time to bring some respekk back to 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Im dead damn serious Jc8804 lets get it on...
    I don't think this dude is worth it, Larry. People like him will normally go away quietly, and people will just carryon with their lives. Don't let this irrelevant person stops yours.

Comment

160 is fine. There really is a lot of upcoming talent. Maybe not now, but in 2 years or so there will be a lot of depth. Don't expect a Roy Jones Jr. to appear, but I'm saying there will be a lot of decent names at least.

Billy Joe Saunders isn't as awful as people make him sound, he did well to beat Chris Eubank Jr. and Andy Lee (although he's awful for ducking GGG).

Chris Eubank Jr. has potential like Saunders. Not as bad as people make him sound as well.

Danny Jacobs is looking pretty fierce.

Golovkin & Canelo are obvious names

David Lemieux would be great if he learned to stop eating jabs to the face on the regular. Fantastic hand speed and power--- but skill is lacking.

Other names to lookout for in the future:

Arif Magomedov

Ryota Murata

Ievgen Khytrov

Maciej Sulecki - maybe.

Hugo Centeno Jr - maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        160 is a terrible division almost beyond repair. The top fighters can't even fight each other due to promotional conflicts. The only decent fight to be made is Canelo vs GGG and since Canelo is the A-side he will dictate the terms. Unfortunately GGG doesn't believe in himself enough to fight under Canelo's terms.
        The martinez/ cotto fight is what ****ed up 160. Martinez was hurt and trying to cash out which led to a guy getting a belt he had no business getting only for him to pass it to another guy that had no business with the belt.

Comment

GGG has fought his cab drivers and Cotto and Canelo have played with the WBC fighting handicapped,drained and china chnned ww's

Its time for GGG-Canelo to fight and put some damn respekk back in the damn division...Meanwhile Jacobs and Saunders should be fighting and should fight the damn winner..simple as that
          Danny Jacobs can knock Andy Lee out and still be mandatory for whoever has that WBA belt
          Saunders is too busy chasing a rematch with a fighter he already beat to take him seriously as an opponent for anyone else.

Comment

How about me and you fight..where would you like to meet up?

You are a straight clown bruh.
            You suck , your punk azz kid sucks. Memphis sucks azz too .
            Dont get butt hurt cause I spilled the truth. You think your the only one with a supposed am backround .
            You said GGG opponents were bums cab drivers and janitors.
            Yet , we all know you wouldnt say that to monroes face.
            I personally know him and he would knock your fckn teeth out fat boy. The hard work that guy puts in and how he gets treated by morons like you is sad.

You want cookies cause your finally trying to act like a daddy you chump.
            Everything I said was true.

Make up rules? This is how dumb some off you are. You go making youtube vids and instagram vids of your kid fighting to be studied. Real trainers know this . Real father trainers know this. Dont believe me keep on doing it, Youll see.

As for attacking this idiots sucky azz kid, he got his. Talking about peoples friends and pro boxers like they are trash , you set your self up larry, welcome to boxing and welcome to real life. Most you punks just watch boxing on tv and come on a forum.

This game is dirty , me and you larry both know this is past boxing , you wouldnt be any safer than I would At your gym at this point bruh.

Stop huffing and puffing with your chest out
            , we all know your weeed smoking azz wouldnt last 3 minutes in a boxing ring
            With your weak azz lungs . Stop catching feelings larry, you get what you give .

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              You are a straight clown bruh.
              You suck , your punk azz kid sucks. Memphis sucks azz too .
              Dont get butt hurt cause I spilled the truth. You think your the only one with a supposed am backround .
              You said GGG opponents were bums cab drivers and janitors.
              Yet , we all know you wouldnt say that to monroes face.
              I personally know him and he would knock your fckn teeth out fat boy. The hard work that guy puts in and how he gets treated by morons like you is sad.

You want cookies cause your finally trying to act like a daddy you chump.
              Everything I said was true.

Make up rules? This is how dumb some off you are. You go making youtube vids and instagram vids of your kid fighting to be studied. Real trainers know this . Real father trainers know this. Dont believe me keep on doing it, Youll see.

As for attacking this idiots sucky azz kid, he got his. Talking about peoples friends and pro boxers like they are trash , you set your self up larry, welcome to boxing and welcome to real life. Most you punks just watch boxing on tv and come on a forum.

This game is dirty , me and you larry both know this is past boxing , you wouldnt be any safer than I would At your gym at this point bruh.

Stop huffing and puffing with your chest out
              , we all know your weeed smoking azz wouldnt last 3 minutes in a boxing ring
              With your weak azz lungs . Stop catching feelings larry, you get what you give .
              Like i said where you wanna meet up at?? my house or the boxing gym? Prize fight gym is where we are located

Comment

Like i said lets get some respekk back on the division..time for all the champs to fight each other and stop ****ing around

Comment

GGG has fought his cab drivers and Cotto and Canelo have played with the WBC fighting handicapped,drained and china chnned ww's

Its time for GGG-Canelo to fight and put some damn respekk back in the damn division...Meanwhile Jacobs and Saunders should be fighting and should fight the damn winner..simple as that
                  I don't say these words that often: good post Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                    The martinez/ cotto fight is what ****ed up 160. Martinez was hurt and trying to cash out which led to a guy getting a belt he had no business getting only for him to pass it to another guy that had no business with the belt.
                    yep..............

Comment

How come no one mentions the wbc? They are the ones overseeing this mandated 160 defense. Before any of this a/b side nonsense comes into play, the wbc has to allow it. They could just clear up everything by saying "160 mandatory, follow rules. Just stfu and fight. "

Comment

Working...
                      X