Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: The Most Devastating KO I've Seen From Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: The Most Devastating KO I've Seen From Canelo!

LAS VEGAS - All eyes were on the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 7 asWBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo lvarez (47-1-1, 33 KOs) successfully defended his titles in a brilliant performance with a vicious knockout of former two-time world champion Amir "King" Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) in the sixth of 12 scheduled rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Understatement of the year! The shot that put away Kirkland was vicious and voted KO of the year in 2015 and this is better and likely the front runner for 2016 KO of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Understatement of the year! The shot that put away Kirkland was vicious and voted KO of the year in 2015 and this is better and likely the front runner for 2016 KO of the year.
      Absolutely! It takes a great champ to KO a big strong MW with a granite chin like that. No wait..

Comment

lol
        Look at who exactly Canelo's best kos are against.
        Khan, Kirkland and a Carlos Baldomir ancient enough to have had actual contact with dinosaurs.

Comment

the biggest KO i have ever seen is your drunkard gay face syndrome havin ass cross dressing with that stripper.

smdh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            the biggest KO i have ever seen is your drunkard gay face syndrome havin ass cross dressing with that stripper.

smdh...

this.............................................. ........

Comment

His best KOs are against fighters that Nobuhiro Ishida and Breidis Prescott KO'd in 1 round

Take it easy there Oscar
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-08-2016, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

smdh...

For the life of me I still cant figure out how he got to that point in the picture. Did she wanna embarrass him while he was coked out or do he invite her for the sole purpose of wearing her clothes.

Comment

Are they really going to act like they specifically didn't bring in amir Khan because they knew he had no chin,and would produce an amazing ko?

Comment

canelita is a COWARD!!! go back to rehab fishnets!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X