Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia and Egis Klimas (Kovalev/Lomachenko manager) discuss who is P4P King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia and Egis Klimas (Kovalev/Lomachenko manager) discuss who is P4P King

Robert Garcia seems to not understand what P4P really means he explains GGG is a monster but thee's no names at 160 well could be he knock them all out. If I was explaining P4P and the true meaning is your comparing skills and In a fantasy fight if both fighters were the same weight who would win the fight that is the true meaning of P4P is. Now it's difficult for Heavyweight because they have less movement and speed so lets say Mayweather was a heavyweight he wouldn't have that same quickness that he has at welter so it's left up to the person to fantasize on the outcome.Okay If Kovalev with his power was at welter and a faster fighter how would he do at welter well just think of his power with increase quickness I'd say he would starch all of them. Now think about Floyd at heavyweight doing the shoulder roll at Heavy with less quickness and of course no power how would he do against say Tyson Fury, David Haye Deontay Wilder Klitchsko Jousha than you have to come up with a victor in your own mind. Now take a fast Heavyweight you would have to say how fast would he be at Welter Middle or etc. than come to a conclusion so P4P really isn't accurate because people see Floyd as the same fighter he is now with speed at Welter having the same speed at Heavyweight and we all know that wouldn't be the case cause if he was at heavyweight with no power I'm sure some of those close decision he had would have been losses cause no paying public wants to see a boring heavyweight fighting 12 rounds wouldn't be marketable for a heavyweight not to be knocking people out
    Last edited by Luilun; 05-03-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Robert Garcia is a moron he thinks Chocolatito career started when HBO signed him. He like most of the imbeciles on NSB give their opinion over this man as if they know anything about the weight division and the years hes fought at the elite level. Gonzalez won his first world title in 2008 , Ward in 2009 has only moved up once and been inactive ; Kovalev won his first world title in 2013! and only beat Cleverly and Grandpa Hopkins -- pitiful. Now Both Ward and Kovalev have been dropped by laymens! Chocolatito in 45 fights never touched the canvas not even Floyd Mayweather can say that.

Furthermore Roman Gonzalez has fought ( and defended ) his titles all over the world in the rivals backyard come on man! these people in the business make me sick! they are without excuse for their ignorance.

Comment

Working...
      X