Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that when you treat a girl like a queen, they always end up leaving you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    god fcking dammit righteous how many times are you gonna do this?

this is quite simple,

only mess with sorry ass ch*cks that you have leverage with. choose chicks with self esteems LOWER THAN YOURS. choose chicks with daddy issues, with drug problems.

stop being such a fcking little beyotch. if its warranted, SLAP THE **** OUTTA HER.

How do you think these arab and Indian men get their forced wives to become obedient?

YOU HAVE TO CESAR MILLAN these b*tches....

Be nice to them only if they deserve it. If they deserve to get hit, shake the **** outta them first, then when that fails, you ray rice them.....then you do everything in your power to make up with them, LIE TO THEM AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM.....

propose to them is even better after a beat down. You cesar millan dominate them, then you KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS IMMEDIATELY.

YOU WANT TO DEVELOP AND INGRAIN A BATTERED WIFE/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME on to them.

You have to capture their souls, peter baelish them.

This is not rocket science,

this is facts and logic.

Comment

I had this casual fling with a younger (20's) girl at work. She really had her shyt together in a lot of ways, except one...men. But i remember once when she told me to make her "work for it".

I didn't really know much more that i could do other than abuse her. Once, after sex, after we got dressed, i grabbed her by the shirt and told her to go home, I'm done for the day.

She said..."ooooh baby, what a turn on!" I admit i don't know very much about women. It's like they are from another freakin' planet. But that was long ago. I think with age, the mind games thing goes away.

So in general, I think both sexes minds turn to mush from around 13-27 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        A heart only breaks once. Mine is black as death, there's nothing to break.

Thanks for the concern but it's not needed brother.
        *Drake voice*
        ♫ I'm just sayiiiiin you could do bettttter. ♫

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          I think with age, the mind games thing goes away
          They do get rid of the mind games for the most part, simply because their looks are beginning to fade and when that happens, they have nothing else to fall back on and when they fade, so does their availability of men.

Trust me, if their looks didn't fade they wouldn't stop the mind games for a second.

Comment

Damn it man, you're right she's the type that would go for an alpha destroyer. Maybe that's what she saw in me the first time but I caught feelings.

****, this is the last time i let my guard down.
            Yeah man, you still gotta be real with her, and let her know how important she is, but don't do it all the time, and continue to be a "challenge".

Relationships gotta have a healthy 50/50 or 60/40 balance in terms of who has the power of, I'll leave your ass if you don't act right. You don't want her to have all the power, otherwise you're ****ed.

And like others have said. Don't condone ****ery, and make sure she doesn't think ****s sweet, and she can walk all over you.
            Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 03-16-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              And the reason so many girls act the way you described is because there are ENDLESS amounts of good guys that will worship the ground they walk on and they know it. ESPECIALLY the smoking hot ones, because they KNOW they are smoking hot and it there's no fun in that.
              Those guys are called orbiters. Lol, if there wasn't Internet, I would never know the term for those guys. I'd just call them desperate puss bags.

Otherwise known as white knights.
              Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 03-16-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I'm glad this happened. I know who I am, and i'm not changing for any bitch again, ever.
                That's where you ****ed up. Don't ever change for a woman. They're not these precious princesses like the media, and they want you to think. In a general sense, at their core, they're almost all the same.

Don't put pussi on a pedestal, ever. Rememeber, they're lucky to be with you, not the other way around.

They should be a compliment to your life, and not your entire life. Basically, your entire happiness should not revolve around just them.

Good luck with your relationships in the future bro. We've all been there, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  I had this casual fling with a younger (20's) girl at work. She really had her shyt together in a lot of ways, except one...men. But i remember once when she told me to make her "work for it".

I didn't really know much more that i could do other than abuse her. Once, after sex, after we got dressed, i grabbed her by the shirt and told her to go home, I'm done for the day.

She said..."ooooh baby, what a turn on!" I admit i don't know very much about women. It's like they are from another freakin' planet. But that was long ago. I think with age, the mind games thing goes away.

So in general, I think both sexes minds turn to mush from around 13-27 years old.
                  Damn she's a freak that's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Just look at the explosion of abortion clinics these last 15 years. it is absolutely STAGGERING. Why do you think that is? Because this society has become completely degenerate. Women sleeping around with guys all over the place cheating behind their spouses back while he is hard at work and they end up getting pregnant because they were too lazy/careless to take their birth control pills. Well what do you do without him knowing???? ABORTION. and it's 100% confidential. My sister works at an abortion clinic. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the stories she has told me of how many sluts come in there with a sob story about how they got pregnant by cheating on their husband/boyfriend crying their eyes out because "they made a mistake".

look at Kyle Jenner and Kendall Jenner. 18 and 20 years old. Kim Kardashian is getting sort of old in age, so the media needs some fresh meat. 18 and 20 are PERFECT ages to influence young women world wide with their slutty ass behavior.

Just sickening.
                    Any man that gets involved with a kardashian on anything more than a casual sex or smash and dash level deserves eery bit of BS they have to go through with those degenerate and horrible skanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      That's where you ****ed up. Don't ever change for a woman. They're not these precious princesses like the media, and they want you to think. In a general sense, at their core, they're almost all the same.

Don't put pussi on a pedestal, ever. Rememeber, they're lucky to be with you, not the other way around.

They should be a compliment to your life, and not your entire life. Basically, your entire happiness should not revolve around just them.

Good luck with your relationships in the future bro. We've all been there, homie.
                      This is some good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X