Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Floyd fans says the IV infusion was not illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    ?? never said that

The thing is Bennett said NSAC was the only agency who can administer TUE.

Means you cant just stick a 750 ml in your system in Vegas, you need a TUE. Which was done 3 weeks after the fight since it was only found out by nsac 3 weeks after. Hence, golden ticket of immunity.

Reeks of corruption.

Correct, NSAC is the only agency that can issue an exemption from an NSAC rule.

But since NSAC rules allow IVs, in any amount, for any reason, at any time, Floyd didn't need an NSAC exemption

So yes, you can stick 7 MILLION ml in your system in Vegas if you want and no exemption is needed.

You're just too stupid to realize that by pointing out that only NSAC exemption matters in Nevada, and that Floyd didn't have an NSAC exemption, and that NSAC said Floyd did nothing wrong, that can only all be true if IV is 100% legal in Nevada, which it is.

It's not corruption. It's you being wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
      Correct, NSAC is the only agency that can issue an exemption from an NSAC rule.

But since NSAC rules allow IVs, in any amount, for any reason, at any time, Floyd didn't need an NSAC exemption

So yes, you can stick 7 MILLION ml in your system in Vegas if you want and no exemption is needed.

You're just too stupid to realize that by pointing out that only NSAC exemption matters in Nevada, and that Floyd didn't have an NSAC exemption, and that NSAC said Floyd did nothing wrong, that can only all be true if IV is 100% legal in Nevada, which it is.

It's not corruption. It's you being wrong.
      Yeah and I was born yesterday.

You can't retroactively get permission to do something that was already done. Only floyd can. He's special.

# the golden ticket of immunity TUE
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yeah and I was born yesterday.

You can't retroactively get permission to do something that was already done. Only floyd can. He's special.

# the golden ticket of immunity TUE
        No amount of emoticons changes the fact that everything I'm writing is easily verifiable fact. You may not have been born yesterday, but you have the intellect of somebody that was.

Retroactive exemptions are very common, but the exemption is irrelevant as it was being granted an exemption for something that was already 100% legal in Nevada, for any reason, at any time, in any amount. Don't believe me? Go ask the commission yourself. They've already publicly stated that Floyd didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKogWz0y5KM&t=01m29s

''there's nothing illegal of course...'' -Roach

lol
          u got to remember everything is a big conspiracy to these guys it doesnt matter what is said or not its like trying to convince alex jones something is legit

Comment

No amount of emoticons changes the fact that everything I'm writing is easily verifiable fact. You may not have been born yesterday, but you have the intellect of somebody that was.

Retroactive exemptions are very common, but the exemption is irrelevant as it was being granted an exemption for something that was already 100% legal in Nevada, for any reason, at any time, in any amount. Don't believe me? Go ask the commission yourself. They've already publicly stated that Floyd didn't do anything wrong.
            lol mine too, and it's more detailed lol

If I follow your thinking sticking any amounts of ivs in vegas is fine alright.

the things is there are preconditions to having to do it.

no wonder Nsac Bennett was angry. The preconditions wasn't followed tsktsk tsk..

BUt it's a good thing they still granted the tue 3weeks after. It's Floyd. It's the prodigal son of VEGAS why not.

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

Benett was just acting angry. He still gave in the end, even if NSAC was blind for 3 weeks of what truly happened before the fight. Amazing what boxing politics and corruption can do.

Comment

• IV use is legal under NSAC rules for any reason, in any amount. What was the corruption? It's not my fault you don't know the rules of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                The question of this dopey thread has been answered over and over. The IV was not illegal. It didn't contravene any laws of Nevada State, USADA testing rules or contract between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.

This continued nonsense just makes certain Pac fans (I can't call them boxing fans) seem like big open emotion wounds that need therapy.

Either list the broken laws and take them to Bob Arum to start legal proceedings or write a letter to Cosmo magazine. The whining is just too much.
                have you already established that Floyd was dehydrated May 1st?

or you are just riding other genius floyd fans post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  doesn't matter if he was or wasn't. IV rehydration is 100% legal under NSAC rules, at any time, for any reason, in any amount.

your entire argument is a fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

or you are just riding other genius floyd fans post?
                    Establishing dehydration wasn't the original question. The question was, was the process legal? The answer proved over and over again is "yes". You can't list a law that was broken and no proceedings have even been hinted.

If you want to start a new thread about whether Floyd was ever dehydrated, go ahead. However, when accusing someone of something, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Can you prove Mayweather WASN'T dehydrated? If you can you have a case. If not, you're a blind man in a dark room looking for a black that doesn't exist.

Comment

The fight was May 2. The application was submitted 17 days later on May 19.

why was the application for TUE not submitted the very same day they administered the IV?

how long does it take for someone with 100 millions of dollars to compose a TUE application?

every single time you start your statement as if Floyd being dehydrated is already established which in fact is not. i know the game you are playing.

Lawyers typically don't work on the weekend, so the earliest they started was Monday May 4. Which means it took them two weeks to gather all of the facts and evidence and submit a comprehensive report.

What facts and evidences are they gathering in the first place?

the IV has already been administered, any facts and evidence gathered is useless at that time.

We don't know if the contract required that the paperwork be submitted within 30 days or 60 days, but we do know that Arum took no issue with it and it's reasonable to assume that May 19 was within the timeframe agreed to in the contract.

30 days or 60 days time frame must fall with in the fight time frame.

not all IV infusion are done at the very last day.

Floyd or Pac could have been dehydrated at the very first day of training or 2 weeks from the start of the training.

you are just trying to spin the issue of why Floyd applied for the TUE 19 days after the fight.

why not 60 days if that was in the contract? why 17 or 19 days?

what if USADA denied their TUE application? what would be the reppercussion or that matter?

you are very smart to evade the issue that the fight is done and over with. Team Pac can no longer protest, complain or react on Floyd's IV infusion.

which was exactly the point of the intentional delay.

Considering it involved a half billion dollar promotion, it's safe to assume that the doctors and lawyers involved meticulously prepared the exemption request, dotted all of their I's and crossed all of their T's, which explains why it was approved a day later. You're the one creating this controversy in your mind. Floyd did everything by the book.

Half a billion dolars worth of fight and you are talking about meticulously preparing? this is the way you gonna spin it?

NSAC don't even know their Red Corner from their Blue and blame it simply on clerical error.

Would you stand by your principle that because the application was meticulously done by lawyers that it took Floyd's Team 17 days to prepare for the application or just trying to spin it as you go along?

why not simply says like other genius floyd fans says to a question i don't know ask NSAC or ask USADA?

Floyd's team does not have the resonibility to reveal the name of ANY medical professional that treats Floyd, although I heard he was treated by Dr. Biznuss (his friends call him Nunya).

They do on this matter, They were in agreement with Pac about informing both parties on any eventuality that arises with respect to drug testing. you said so yourself

if you may recall that was what holds this fight for 6 long years. now just a name of the paramedic is a secret?

spin it genius floyd fan

I'm not sure why you continue to list these fantasy scenarios when USADA has already made it clear that the officer was with Floyd BEFORE the IV was requested. They were with him the entire day.

why can't you not provide how was USADA been on Floyd's house all day?

where were USADA when Floyd notify them about the IV how fast were the USADA able to reach Floyd's house.

who came earlier The registered nurse err.. i mean the paramedics or USADA?

were they together from the weigh in until the wee hours of the morning the next day?

you can not be selective on what you want to answer and what you want me to accept the way it was according to you.

still all i see is made up stories and spins as you go along.

I'm not ignoring what you're presenting. I'm answering you over and over and you just don't like the answers. USADA was with Floyd, witnessed his condition, was there when the paramedic was called, was with him when the IV was administered, etc. So yes, they were notified in advance.

you keep saying USADA was with Floyd, even CIA and FBi could have been there but are they authorized or certified to diagnose Floyd if he was dehydrated or not at that moment?

are you for real or what?

The required retroactive exemption paperwork was submitted a couple of weeks later so USADA could make an official ruling on whether Floyd was in compliance. They determined he was. Case closed. Since you can't get laid, you're whining about it a year later.

but on the USADA document you presented they composed their statement to make it look like that Floyd applied for and TUE was granted on that very same day.

only when i brought it up that it was also like a genius floyd fan spin that you know acknowledge that Floyd indeed applied for TUE 17 days later.

Still you are ignoring the difference between notification and application are they one and the same?

Manny & Floyd both had to sign off on the voluntary protocol and Manny was the one that requested that both parties be notified of exemptions being granted. If Manny wanted the paperwork to be filled out in a rushed haphazard manner, he should have negotiated a shorter allowable window.

again you are talking as if you are privy to the contract agreement.

the gist of the agreement is both parties must notifies each other of any eventuality arising that has anything to do with the drug test, but common sense would have it that it should be with in the time frame of the fight.

anything later would be no longer necessary and useless.

isn't that what happend?

Floyd's team intentionally delayed informing NSAC and Pac's team so that they can no longer make necessary adjustment, protest or complaint because the fight was done and over with.

stop making stories as you go along.

is spinning not enough for you?

If you believe NSAC should ban IV rehydration, write them a letter, but don't lie about whether they allow it or not. They allow it. Don't like it? Write them a letter.

deflection/diversion. what you were saying and suggesting is the cure not the prevention.

They were not able to protest/prevent Floyd from his shenanigans since they were informed after the fact.

again the fight was done and over with.

I haven't responded to your "concert ticket" comparison because it's so stupid I refuse to believe you're seriously making that comparison.

that is exactly what it is. a TUE that no longer serves it's purpose because it was already done and over with. Team PAc NSAC can no longer contest what Floyd and USADA did.

The concert is over what is the use of the free concert ticket?

you refuse to acknowledge it because you and i knows it will exposed you or your spincs.

Clearly 17 days after the fight USADA had a use for Floyd's exemption request because USADA needed to determine whether to grant his exemption or not.

What do you mean USADA need to determine whether to grant exemption or not?

are you a genius really?

the grant of exemption is moot and academic because USADA were the ones whom you said permitted them to use IV in the first place.

how are they going to contradict the very same decision they've made 19 days earlier?

now your spin is really exposed.

BUSTED Genius Floyd fan

So if we know they had a need to examine his request, what does that have to do with a concert ticket that has expired? I wouldn't drink milk that's expire, but what does that have to do with anything?

Why do they need to examine his request?

the already allowed him to use IV are you mad or something

would they deny Floyd's TUE request when they should have not administered IV, if you did not permit them to do so 19 days earlier?

You use a lot of words, but I don't think you know what they mean. Reading your posts is like getting a spam email about dick pills that was written by a robot.

kindergarten insult are the last resort of a lying spinning man who is on the verged or being exposed.

trying to divert the issue on my supposedly dick pills spam. you could have used snake oil but you rather use DICK
                      i know the games you are playing.

you under estimate me and now you are sweating beads.

Spin it genius floy fan

keep the spanking coming.
                      Last edited by Rath; 02-17-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X