Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your sack or pick jerseys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Get your sack or pick jerseys!

Colin Kaepernick jersey just went on sale. Hmm i wonder why but now is the time to buy! .

On the other hand, maybe it's the worst time to buy a Kaepernick jersey because, well, it's on markdown.

A day after Cyber Monday, the 49ers are still slashing prices on Kap gear, offering somewhere in the range of $10 to $70 discounts on various Kaepernick apparel.

Typically speaking, when a team is trying to dump someone's gear, it's because they know that gear won't be be selling for very long. If the 49ers were 6-5 and in the playoff hunt and Kap hadn't been benched for Blaine Gabbert, you wouldn't see this sort of sale.

To wit: Patrick Willis has all his stuff listed at the full retail price. HE'S RETIRED.

Dying for a Jarryd Hayne jersey even though San Francisco cut him (and put him on the practice squad)? Full price.

Blaine Gabbert? Full price.

Justin Smith? Full price!

http://www.shop49ers.com/Colin_Kaepernick_Jersey

-jose-

you know I love me a good sale but I'm gonna pass on this one, there's only two jerseys I rock (Cool Joe's and Lott's) but I do have to have a talk with the little guy, he's a big Kap fan and wears the jersey every Sunday it's not gonna be easy

edit: #in Kap I still trust
    Last edited by -jose-; 12-02-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X