Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Ain't No Cotto...

... Bring on Mayweather!!!

The kid has skills...

... and better power than Floyd (Shane, you're smoking that good *****).
    Last edited by El Chicano; 04-21-2013, 12:12 AM.

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    ... Bring on Mayweather!!!

The kid has skill...

... and better power than Floyd (Shane, you're smoking *****).
    I can dig it.

Comment

too bad mayweathers such a punk,why people like him or support him is beyond me.

Comment

You would think that the apparent "close fight" would have Floyd licking his chops at a chance to face Canelo.

I actually doubt it. If Canelo had scored a 5th round KO by just applying basic pressure, Floyd would be more inclined to face him. Even in this "close fight" he showed the kind of defense that Floyd wouldn't be too eager to go up against.

Just as easily as Floyd can make Canelo miss, Alvarez can do the same to Floyd. Especially with Floyd's declining offensive skills and speed.

Comment

He has the blue print to beat Floyd, but he doesn't have the killer instinct to beat him. That's my biggest concern. I think he can knock Floyd on his ass, but then I feel like he'll pull a De La Hoya.

He's far to chill for my liking...

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
            I can dig it.

Comment

Floyd is going to accept the fight, thinking "easy win"... but, this kid is elite now, and still learning... if Floyd fights him in September, he'll be surprised.... probably KO'd.

Comment

Working...
              X