No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson, Warren, Herring Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson, Warren, Herring Workout Quotes

WASHINGTON, D.C. - IBF Junior Welterweight World Champion Lamont Peterson held an open workout in Washington, D.C. in preparation for his May 18 fight against WBC Interim Super Lightweight World Champion Lucas Matthysse at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey which will be televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®. Lightweight contender and Lamont's brother Anthony Peterson as well as Three-Time U.S. Olympian Rau'shee Warren and lightweight prospects Robert Easter and Jamel Herring joined Lamont at the Bald Eagle Recreation Center as they finalize preparations for their non-televised undercard bouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anthony Peterson looks ripped and ready to go. He should fight for Lemont.

Off them power pellets I C.

Comment

I really hope Lucas is aware that he's gonna need to KO the drug cheat to secure his victory. They didn't care when he was taking steroids, TRT etc, I don't think they'll care about a fair decision.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight man. FOTY for sure.

I just hope there's proper drug testing.

Comment

Finally AP is back he need to stay active no more layoffs

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            I really hope Lucas is aware that he's gonna need to KO the drug cheat to secure his victory.
            Lucas has a 90+ KO %, unless Peterson shows a tenacious defense and a Mariusz Wach like chin, I don't see this going to the cards.

Comment

saw the Petersons in Vegas. Both in good shape and confident. Gonna be a great fight

Comment

Working...
              X