No announcement yet.

Dude on facebook crying for a girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude on facebook crying for a girl

Saw that this morning. Dude's a *****, but girl's an even bigger ***** for posting that.

Comment

this trend is picking up. these whores who post these types of videos have a long life of not respecting men and it'll serve them awesomefully in their quest to being mediocre. the majority, not all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Saw that this morning. Dude's a *****, but girl's an even bigger ***** for posting that.
        LMFAO girls are some means ****ers, true story my lil nephew broke up with this lil hoodrat ***** and she told everyone she always ate her ass out LMFAO>

O **** I still laught to this day, he will never live that **** down.,

Comment

if you think that's tragic then you have never had your heart ripped out I've seen some ****ing scary guys sink a lot lower than that over a woman.

Comment

So the girl posted this?!

Goddamn, b*tch is heartless.

But on the real, this ****'s pretty funny tho.

Comment

I posted this before in the you laugh you loose thread

I feel bad for the kid, kinda f•ucked up of the girl to do some sh•it like that...pretty funny doe

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                LMFAO girls are some means ****ers, true story my lil nephew broke up with this lil hoodrat ***** and she told everyone she always ate her ass out LMFAO>

she ate her own ass out?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  this trend is picking up. these whores who post these types of videos have a long life of not respecting men and it'll serve them awesomefully in their quest to being mediocre. the majority, not all of them.
                  A real man speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Damn. I would've busted that ***** in her head if she was telling people that.

Comment

Working...
                    X