Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He gave the order to kill bin laden and he supports Same-sex marriage. President.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i cant give you any more rep, but i would, big dog.

FDR was a monster. one of, if not the best.

abe lincoln was the real deal as well.
    FDR is that the dude that presided over an apartheid America and refused to acknowledge Jesse Owens Olympic Greatness.

Was he also confined to a wheelchair and his wife ran the show.

Comment

I can't help but LOL at the raging boner conservatives have for meaningless symbols such as the bible, the flag, and the constitution. I can't wrap my head around this phenomenon of constitutional idolatry given the fact that so much of what was written in the constitution then is considered either amoral or irrelevant now : From the endorsement of slavery and subjugation of women, to how so much of it is wholly inapplicable in a current society of modern government.

The ****ing thing is circumvented on a daily basis in the halls of Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Can't remember Obama getting involved in any illegal wars.
        Obama ordered escalated U.S. Military Strikes on Afghanistan.
        Obama ordered continued U.S. Military Strikes on Iraq.
        Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Pakistan.
        Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Yemen.
        Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Libya.
        Obama ordered U.S Military strikes on Somalia.

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Obama ordered escalated U.S. Military Strikes on Afghanistan.
          Obama ordered continued U.S. Military Strikes on Iraq.
          Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Pakistan.
          Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Yemen.
          Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Libya.
          Obama ordered U.S Military strikes on Somalia.

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.
          Illegal War

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            As opposed to Bush who raped it, came in it's mouth and shot it in the head?
            Bush was one of the worst presidents in history, and Cheney should've been tried for war crimes. whats your point? why is everything always black and white with the far left Liberals?

Obama extended the same Bush policies.

Comment

FDR is that the dude that presided over an apartheid America and refused to acknowledge Jesse Owens Olympic Greatness.

Was he also confined to a wheelchair and his wife ran the show.
              He's also the guy who held America's hand and guided us through the darkest period of our history during the depression, created the WPA, FDIC, CWA and NIRA, and presided over the largest technological and economic boom the world has ever been blessed by.

Anybody who doesn't acknowledge FDR's greatness is either historically and politically ignorant, or a diehard, party line towing, bible thumping, flag waving, war starting, ****sexual hating, minority discriminating, beer guzzling, sister ****ing, foaming at the mouth conservative **** for brains who listens to Glenn Beck daily while masturbating to fantasies of restoring this country to it's segregated colonial roots.
              Last edited by ßringer; 09-05-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Osama bin Laden Dead

Comment

Illegal War

Try again.
                  Try what again? I said it can be argued Obama is more of a warmonger than Bush and it can he has bombed more countries Obama and Bush are cut from the same cloth at the least Obama is just as bad.

Comment

Clinton ALL DAY BABY.

Comment

Regardless of who is selected president, the same exact bills, legislates and wars will be started. A democracy where you can only vote for 2 political parties isn't a democracy..

The only thing that is different is the packaging, the era of truly charismatic presidents with an agenda to improve America for the people is GONE - it died with JFK.

Comment

Working...
                      X