Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik: The Lucian Bute Fight is Not Happening Either!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik is an idiot he should just get out of the sport, nobody would care.

Comment

The Racket Squad: KP, AA and The End of A Career

When Youngstown police reported a domestic violence call at Kelly's home 2 weeks ago, I suspected another retreat was on the horizon.
      This is not about money.
      It's about the disease of alcoholism and the places it takes you to.

Kessler is worth every cent he is offered.
      Pavlik was fortunate to still have any career options remaining.
      After his postponed contests due to 'infections' as well as outside of the ring altercations, his opportunities were limited.
      Still, Arum gave him a shot even though it looked as if he were throwing Kelly overboard and over his head.
      At least a decent showing against Bute would have kept his options alive.
      As of today, there are no options other then another shot at rehab.
      That's the real title he needs anyway if he is to live to fight another day.

Comment

This guy is done. The Great White Hype!

Comment

I can understand Kelly being sour about the lowball offer from Interbox to fight Bute. After all Pavlik (sadly) is Bute's biggest test so far and he should be paid accordingly.

What I dont understand is the need to cancel the fight with Cunningham. Why not pick up the purse and continue the negotiations with Bute/Interbox?

I sense there's more to this story.

Comment

kelly you lost to martinez you didnt look good against a bum fighter in ure come back you have to earn the big money back you could have still fought Saturday and fought some 1 besides bute like pwill which is a big fight

Comment

We should wait until tomorow because this dude probably is just drunk and talking ****. Seriously I used to root for this clown but Im done with him now. He just shat all over all his fans.

Comment

School of Winky...

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  We should wait until tomorow because this dude probably is just drunk and talking ****. Seriously I used to root for this clown but Im done with him now. He just shat all over all his fans.
                  Lol, i would give him another 24 hours, the tequila are still talking for him at the moment..

Comment

pavlik has as much as leverage as youngstown ohio, NONE!!!!

i htink it's a poor decision, he has no leverage, nothing to bring to the table, either pavlik is committing career suicide or he's a head case living in the past, thinking he still has any say in any matter........ i think he was hit too much verses hopkins, because after that fight pavlik became seriously mentally challenged......

Comment

50k in a blue collar town to a washed up alcoholic is peanuts?

Comment

Working...
                      X