Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you beat up anyone with no fighting experience and who doesn't workout at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    I will knock your ass out larry!!

and if you did id wake up and buy you a beer..cause youd be a baaaad man

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      his homegirl used to sell me weed

my friends in high school tried to kill him once and my cousins shot at him and tried to stab him once
      wow! tua is the same on the street as he is here then, eh? lol

Comment

I don't want to say anyone, but yeah, probably. I've been in my share of scraps, I'm big and fairly heavy handed. Yeah, if someone who'd never fought or exercised tried to fight with me, I'd **** him up.

Comment

I can fight. I put my chances in most fights at 60/40. I don't like getting into it with really big dudes, I just fight people the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            wow! tua is the same on the street as he is here then, eh? lol

his homegirl has told me stories that Tua would straight clip you in the mouth if you said a bad joke...he sent some dude that was dating her to the hospital once

Comment

I dont get in fights.

But im a big nigga. If Nonito Donaire ****ed wit me id **** him up, real talk!! he's like a little kid compared to me.

Comment

Personally?

I've never been trained in any sort of martial art, or boxing, a day in my life. But I know enough of the fundamentals, and practice multiple times a week. Plus I have a fair amount of street fighting experience, so, yeah - I think I would have an advantage over most non-fighting people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
                  I dont get in fights.

But im a big nigga. If Nonito Donaire ****ed wit me id **** him up, real talk!! he's like a little kid compared to me.
                  Doesn't matter if you're big, I can't tell you how many times I've gone to street fights where the little guy would destroy the scary 200+ pound jock.

Speed kills, if you're big and slow, you're gonna get schooled.

Comment

I would destroy them

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                      Doesn't matter if you're big, I can't tell you how many times I've gone to street fights where the little guy would destroy the scary 200+ pound jock.

Speed kills, if you're big and slow, you're gonna get schooled.

And where did you see this???

SF night life???

Comment

Working...
                      X