Admit something you are embarassed about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admit something you are embarassed about

Related to boxing obviously....

I used to be an Anthony Mundine fan......And I used to dislike Mayweather.....

I was a VERY big fan of Edison Miranda..than a guy name Kelly came around and opened my eyes!..

Comment

I used to complain that boxing should be banned.

Comment

i once thought Mayweather was Philthy rich ... then the IRS opened my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post

ClassiK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
            Related to boxing obviously....

I used to be an Anthony Mundine fan......And I used to dislike Mayweather.....
            you will be a Mundine fan again when he becomes WorldChamp. Mundine has what it takes to beat the best out there...Trust me Mundine will do big things in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I worked with Phil Jackson, and I thought he was going to be too powerful for Klit, and well it ended with jackson on his back.................Also I thought Augie Sanchez was going to be a threat, but he went out on a stretcher.......

Comment

I once doubted Bernard Hopkins.

Just kidding of course ; I'd never doubt Bernard.

Something boxing related I'm embarassed to admit?

Hell, I don't know.

I dig some of those cheesy 80's songs Stallone used in "Rocky IV"?

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
                  he is philthy rich man, he told the press he has over 300 mill in the bank. come on man, who do u believe, floyd or the irs? are you saying that floyd lies!?

Comment

a good obvious one for mexicans, i was embarrassed by margarito/plaster incident... but i stand by my belief and thats that margarito DID NOT use plaster wraps in ALL his fights... look, everybody makes mistakes and that night was just a huge mishap for margarito.

Comment

Working...
                    X