No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Yeah you definitely called it from start to finish.

I'll never doubt the Fury again LOL

Well done man. I would have lost money on this fight should I have bet.

Wlad should probably retire now.

Fury has smashed every question now.
    EAT THAT CROW boy hahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
      To all who supported Fury all along, mad props you deserve it. As a Fury fan I'm absolutely buzzing. No hard feelings to all Wlad Fans. Night all.
      As a fan who has watched every Wlad fight for over a decade, I agree with this sentiment.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=675093

2nd post in the thread from April of this year

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Great post, well done buddy!
          Cheers mate. And you. Thanks for the shout out as well. As one of the leading Fury supporters I know you got a lot of grief for some of your posts. Must feel good to be vindicated.

Comment

• im just glad fury stuck to his word and went in there to give it his all,
            unlike david haye who just bottled it...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              You, knockoutNed, Golovkin and myself were the only ones holding it down for Team Fury.
              I was up in here representing.

2 fast 4 klit. I only changed my username to this because of my doomed rep.

I'm waiting for Scott and the other one. I'm gunning for those boys!

Comment

• well I'm happy to be wrong about Fury tonight.

I have to admit I never watched his footwork so closely as tonight and I now see what people were saying about him being light on his feet.
                I thought lumps like Del Boy were just making him look like that but he danced tonight and Klitsch was baffled from the first bell. that or he literally did just get old over night which has been said so many times it must happen to someone by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  lol.. Egg on my face.. By the power of Jesus haha.

'The Preachers Daughter' Holly Holm and 'Too Fast' Tyson Fury are champions now maybe their is something about Jesus.

Comment

• Wlad's corner seemed woefully unprepared for someone that would box and move, they and he seemed completely flabbergasted. Overconfidence much?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      This is going to look like Mayweather-Guerrero. Klitschko is going to look like a bum and his fans won't be able to fathom reality once Tyson's hand is raised.
                      Ding ding ding ding!

Oustanding comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X