Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Outpoints Klitschko To Lift Heavyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta give Fury all the credit in the world, because I certainly had him going to sleep in this fight. Congrats to the new champ.

I didn't get to see the fight (because I went out and saw Creed lol). From what I'm seeing in the comments though, Wlad didn't look too good. That's unfortunate.

Comment

Wlad was made to feel scared and question is own ability. Fury nullified Wlads work. The jittery movement and faints are the blueprint to beating Wlad including size and a little power.

Fury is a great inspirational example of how perseverance, and shear self belief will get you what you want in life.

I sallute you brother!

I shed a tear.

#TEAMFURY

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        That was legendary lol.

DAMN THE HYPE AND SELLING PERSONALITIES THAT BOTH FURY AND WILDER BRING WILL GENERATE INCREDIBLE SALES.

Sign me up for that in 2016 please

Comment

I guess its not so easy to win when the guy is bigger and you can't jab, then rest on them...

Comment

Congrats to Fury; he deserves this!

Wlad couldn't pull the trigger - the fight wasn't really that close.

F U C K David 'Toemaker' Gaye, he can carry Tyson's spit bucket now!

P.s heavyweight boxing isn't what it was.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko coming out of retirement?

Comment

2 me a nothing....still thre least talented division in boxing...don't care how many call me on it...it's true... but I say congrats 2 the new champ & his effort...

Comment

That's our Tyson doing us proud yet again!

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post

I'd love a rematch!

Comment

Vlad had a taste of his own medicine. A taller fighter who wasn't intimidated by him, and who actually came to win. Real sloppy fight, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X