Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    Tons of them!.

This is one of them,
    God told Adam and Eve that they will die if they eat of the "fruit of Knowledge".

And what do you know, they dd not die!.
    whachugot?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post

I can dig it jive turkey...............

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
          "If it was the exact word of God... You ready? It'd be real clear and easy to understand! God's got a way with words, being the creator of Language an all." - Bill Hicks
          Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          errbody in here hatin dawg. yall mad because you know that nikka jesus christ would outbox most of your favorites anywhere, any place, anytime.
          Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          In the bible, God appeared as an angel to Lot, as a man to Jacob, as a burning bush to Moses, and as Jesus to the people of that time. In physical form God manifests Himself multiple times in the bible, these are forms that people can understand and handle. What the biblical verse in Genesis 32 and other parts of the bible refers to, is God unrestrained in His full glory, which no one knows what that is, or otherwise they'd be dead.
          the Bible also says that God is a spirit, most of us can't see spirits, there fore no one has seen the real face of God, but i bet lots of people think they have

my favorite verse in genesis is 1:29 where God gives man all the seed bearing plants (such as weed) to use

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            I am in no way shape or form bashing...I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they want... im just wondering if this is true...

are there any other things like this about the bible?? contradiction, interesting anecdotes, or outdated stuff that would go against main stream society?

school me...........

Read it.

Take from it what you will.

people will point out the negative but for every negative message in the good book its followed by 4 or 5 positive ones.

as far as religion goes, the bible does posses a powerful positive message, I recommend it, good read, I mean, it might be the greatest story ever told when its all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              The bible says.... lol.

Not many things crack me up more than those 3 words.

I envision there was a dude way way way way back in the day that wasn't a ****ing ******, and noticed that all these stupid people are REALLY into gods and all that ****... so he decided to write a book about how GOD created the earth.. and he sold that **** and was making all kinds of rocks (literally) .. then his homey next door, exodus, came over and was like yo what are you doin?

And he was like I wrOTE this book bruh.. everyone thinks one of those god dudes wrote it... so then Exodus, wrote one and did the same s.hit. then dude across the street, Leviticus was like yo... let me borrow your stone tablet bruh...

Next thing you know 6k years later (lol) people be like...

Well...

The bible says.....
              I take it you are an atheist??

Comment

I recently read Genesis again for ****s and giggles.

How people think that really happened is mind blowing.

Comment

Judges 19 is a good example of some of the ****ed up things in that book.

Comment

I can say I tried reading the Book several times, and I found it too boring.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      I recently read Genesis again for ****s and giggles.

How people think that really happened is mind blowing.
                      Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      Judges 19 is a good example of some of the ****ed up things in that book.
                      Can you guys explain a little what you mean? like what's on there?

Comment

Working...
                      X